• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Schmidt & Bender PMII Ultra Short 5-20x50 MSR

dazz397

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2018
    Los Angeles, CA
    Selling my S&B PMII Ultra Short 5-20x50 with MSR reticle. Minor wear but in excellent mechanical condition. Detailed pics are attached. Lens has never been wiped or cleaned so no scratches. Box and scope caps included. Paypal F&F or you cover fees. Asking $sold shipped with insurance.

I've had some requests for trades so here's a list of things I am willing to trade for: NF ATACR 4-16x MIL-R, Tangent Theta 3-15 30mm tube, Swarovski EL Range Binos

S&B USA serviced the scope in December 2021 because the anodizing was wearing off on the ocular shell and received a new serial number. The replaced ocular shell will be included in the box along with the paperwork showing the service performed.

Details:
    -MSR Reticle (mil)
    -Ultra Short 5-20x50
    -No illumination
    -FFP
    -Locking low profile elevation turret
    -Capped windage turret
    -MTC disabled by S&B

Last edited:
    What are the benefits to that?
    The MTC can make it more difficult to dial an exact value that's just past a mil mark. It will tend to jump from the extra force required. For example on my S&B that has MTC, if I wanted to dial 2.1 mils, I often accidentally end up dialing 2.3 and have to back it down. It is a nice feature to have for shooting in the dark though.

Reactions: Huskydriver
    The MTC can make it more difficult to dial an exact value that's just past a mil mark. It will tend to jump from the extra force required. For example on my S&B that has MTC, if I wanted to dial 2.1 mils, I often accidentally end up dialing 2.3 and have to back it down. It is a nice feature to have for shooting in the dark though.

This is a common compliment but I have a DT27 turret on an ultra short that does not give me this problem. My other PMII with DT MTC aren't bad either, rarely skip over clicks. But hey, some people love them and others do not, I personally really like them.

CM

Monday morning bump. I agree it is a personal preference. I like my scopes to dial smoothly across the range without stops. Trades added.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Eric32