• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Schmidt Bender Scope retailer

Xumm

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2023
Los Angeles
Other than Eurooptics, Scopelist, Milehighshooting, does anyone know any trustworthy online retailer who sells Schmidt bender scopes?

My understanding is that EuroOptics is the Distributer and previous Dealers declined to purchase from EO and that’s why the scarcity of Dealers.

BTW scope list is eurooptic.

Not to be a buzzkill, but I doubt anybody is going to beat EO prices because they get volume pricing on a huge number of scopes. Hopefully they will at least match them, and then you can avoid dealing with EO, which can be a hit or miss experience.

I had Alex call me about 10 years back because I bought and they sent me a PLRF15, but then used my billing information from Ohio that was 5 years outdated. They had 2 accounts for me, 2 phone numbers, etc, and billed the outdated one, and sent invoices there, despite having my current email address. Alex called to read me the riot act and call me a thief. I never noticed the thing was not charged to my card, my wife spends so much $$$ that I don't even pay attention, I just pay the bill. I didn't notice that I was never charged for the PLRF.

I thought it was very poor form for the owner of EO to call me, accuse me of being a thief, and the whole time it was a simple clerical error on the part of one of his retard employees. To top it off, he didn't back down or apologize when I gently pointed out to him that his guys fucked up, and I was "innocent" of the charges he levied against me. If he had, he would have learned much sooner that his billing system/computers and his jackwagon employees were fucking stuff up.

I still buy from them (including 2 S&B 6-36 in the last 2 weeks!), because I often have no choice. But when I do have a choice, all I can hear in my head is a poorly informed dipstick spouting off and accusing me of being a thief.

Last edited:
Not to be a buzzkill, but I doubt anybody is going to beat EO prices because they get volume pricing on a huge number of scopes. Hopefully they will at least match them, and then you can avoid dealing with EO, which can be a hit or miss experience.

I had Alex call me about 10 years back because I bought and they sent me a PLRF15, but then used my billing information from Ohio that was 5 years outdated. They had 2 accounts for me, 2 phone numbers, etc, and billed the outdated one, and sent invoices there, despite having my current email address. Alex called to read me the riot act and call me a thief. I never noticed the thing was not charged to my card, my wife spends so much $$$ that I don't even pay attention, I just pay the bill. I didn't notice that I was never charged for the PLRF.

I thought it was very poor form for the owner of EO to call me, accuse me of being a thief, and the whole time it was a simple clerical error on the part of one of his retard employees. To top it off, he didn't back down or apologize when I gently pointed out to him that his guys fucked up, and I was "innocent" of the charges he levied against me. If he had, he would have learned much sooner that his billing system/computers and his jackwagon employees were fucking stuff up.

I still buy from them (including 2 S&B 6-36 in the last 2 weeks!), because I often have no choice. But when I do have a choice, all I can hear in my head is a poorly informed dipstick spouting off and accusing me of being a thief.
dude this was 2018-19 i believe, and they pulled same crap with me on a schmidt bender zenith scope. I did business w them afterwards, but during covid, they got greedy. So ive been using sports optics. It would take a huge discount to bring me back to euro,

Reactions: secondofangle2
Yeah. This guy.
IMG_5635.png

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
I will say that I have bought from euro optic for well over a decade and I have had nothing but good experiences with them. I email them and tell them what I need and ask for their best price. I get an invoice back and I decide if I want to buy or not. I am usually very happy with what they have offered me and the service. There are several vendors here that I will say have given me nothing but positive results. I probably dropped close to 20k give or take in the past few months and they did manage to save me quite a bit more than retail and they were indeed cheaper than others.

Scott at Liberty Optics, he’s a long time friend of the forum.

You might want to do some reading….