• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Schmidt Bender Ultra Short and NightForce Atacr for sale-Price lowered on Schmidt Bender and Nightforce

X-man21

Private
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2004
Los Angeles, California
I have a Black Schmidt Bender Ultra Short 5-20 with Tremor 2 reticle I purchased off here a few months ago that I'd like to sell. The scope will come with ERA Tac rings, box and papers. The condition of the scope is new. I'm asking was $3,500 now $3300 last price drop now $3100 shipped.

Nightforce Atacr 5-25 Tremor 3 Digilum was $3300 now $3100 shipped. The scope is in new condition and will come with everything that it left the factory with. I purchased the scope in June of this year from a dealer off Amazon.-

I had someone reach out to me about the NF T3 scope for sale they asked if I had the receipt I said yes but when I looked for it I wasn't able to find it. Because of that I was told this ad was a scam which kind of surprised me. So I did some research and realized that I did not purchase this scope from Scopelist through Amazon as I thought but instead it was purchased from another dealer on Amazon. So for transparency purposes I've updated the Ad to reflect that the scope was not purchased from Scopelist and sphur rings aren't included with this scope. -Thank you.

The only reason I'm selling this stuff is that I just had an offer accepted on a house and I'd rather sell my toys than tap into my retirement accounts.

Payment can be made via PP plus the fee, Zelle or Venmo. If buyer has the option to purchase insurance for the scope before it ships. If you have any questions please let me know.

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 414
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 375
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
buyer has the option to purchase insurance for the scope before it ships.

Make life easy on yourself and just only ship insured with signature required.

Don't bother with the whole "if you want insurance it's on the buyer" song and dance, it doesn't hold up if things go bad with the shipment.

If the scope doesn't make it to the destination, you are going to be held responsible for it in the end no matter what disclaimer you put up, so just make life easy on yourself and include that in the price calculation that you are offering.

Make life easy on yourself and just only ship insured with signature required.

Don't bother with the whole "if you want insurance it's on the buyer" song and dance, it doesn't hold up if things go bad with the shipment.

If the scope doesn't make it to the destination, you are going to be held responsible for it in the end no matter what disclaimer you put up, so just make life easy on yourself and include that in the price calculation that you are offering.
I agree regarding insurance, but if the buyer were to pay via zelle.. or any other method that provides no recourse, how is the seller going to be held accountable? Small claims court?

I agree regarding insurance, but if the buyer were to pay via zelle.. or any other method that provides no recourse, how is the seller going to be held accountable? Small claims court?

I'm not going to give folks ideas, but if you are a legit person in the USA, working with USA based financial institutions, most transactions can be undone under the right circumstances...

In addition, there is a lot of ways a buyer that did not get what they ordered can make life rather difficult in a legit legal manner for the seller.
For a start the seller would probably wind up getting banned on SH.

Again, for the extra $30 just insure it by default and call it a day and be good. Hopefully nothing happens but if something does, at least there is a chance everybody can walk away without bad feelings.

I've been here for a while and I've never had an issue. In fact I always push for pp plus fee so that everybody is protected. I leave insurance as an option because a lot of times I'm already taking a huge lost on an item and I just don't want to take an additional $30-$40 hit. I always make sure the buyer has my number to contact me and I send screen shots of me dropping the package off at the post office for their record and mine. By me keeping constant communication with the buyer and shipping out items fast I've managed to not have any issues.

Last edited: