• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Schmitd and Bender...best dealer

FS1

Unbalanced
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    Any input on who is a knowledgeable S&B dealer? And which one has the best pricing?

Alex at Eurooptic.com They also provide a SH discount, I believe, Just ask when you call. Jason is a great guy to talk to there

I bought mine from Eurooptic, just a great group to deal with. No BS, quick shipping. Also 3rd generation shooting supply is excellent too.

Eurooptic & Optic authority also listed on eBay and you can get eBay Buck back on purchase.

I've purchased S&Bs from Euro Optic, Mile High, and Sport Optics. All were great to work with but Sport Optics gave the best price and included free shipping too so call around before you buy.

Unfortunately if you're in the market for an S&B now you'll be paying 2014 prices which are about 15% higher compared to prices 3 months ago...

Last edited:
    With S&B scopes there really isn't such thing as a Great deal as the margins to Dealers is small. The best out there seems to be 5-6% off MSRP (MAP)...

Thanks guys for the input. I ordered it from mile high they had it in stock. they had the spuhr mount too.

Now I just have to wait for the ups guy.

Just bought 2 from Sport Optic and got great service with good prices and free shipping. Great communication during the whole process and both arrived as promised in great shape. Have also used EuroOptic several times and found them to be excellent. Mile High has also treated me well. Most Hide sponsors will treat you right!

Euro optic is where I got mine the shipping comes fedex I believe and they ship it 3 day or 1 for free I can't remember. Which ever it was it was super fast. The customer service at Euro Optic is so great you won't even realize you spent over 4k until you get the bill on your credit card. I'm still trying to recover from that. Buy once Cry Once! (or for a few months until your credit card is paid off)