• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes School me on Premier

Don’t touch one.

They’re not exactly the pinnacle of reliability and if something goes wrong there’s zero warranty and no parts so you’re left with a paper weight.

Reactions: bjay and Bender
You can call tangent theta with the serial number and see if it's covered under warranty.

Premier... who listened to their college puke marketing advisors and thought that charging a huge price for a mediocre scope and being asses about the price would make people "perceive them as being a top tier scope". Their crash couldn't have happened to a more richly deserving company.

There are to many other good scopes to get that you don’t have to risk getting stuck with a boat anchor

If the scope falls under the ones Armament Tech will handle you should be okay. I bought a used Heritage 3-15x several years ago off the PX, did good for me. Last year I sent it in for a going over prior to selling it, they said it needed parts that were no longer available. For $1200 they upgraded me to a TT525P.

The premier glass is still pretty good. Mine constantly outperforms the Nightforce in low light or darkness for my eyes. I honestly haven’t had any issues. The main issue is do you wanna risk your hard earned cash on something without a possible warranty. I would think not and in fact even though I know the tangent theta is probably a good product with a good warranty. They should have let premier die and not have made half assed marketing promises with tons of rules to grab customers. That in my opinion is a big part of buying a expensive scope. Their are just to many other good options to risk your cash on a used premier. This where Nightforce, vortex, and Leupold, maybe other brands do a better job. If you are a collector or a soldier that used one in the marines I understand picking up a used premier to finish a clone build. I have a LT so no collector value on my premier so I will just use it til breaks. So far while I have seen the parallax issue it still works and hasn’t cost me at a match.