• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scmidt & Bender In SW pennsylvania ?

LibertyArms

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2010
Southwest PA
Just wandering if anyone has a PMII in sw pa i could get a look at. Im deciding if i can, should make the jump. Im shooting a nightforce and am really not all that impressed. its a loong shot figured id ask.

Re: Scmidt & Bender In SW pennsylvania ?

I have a couple of 10x42 PM II's - you're only right down the road from me. (We talked before).

Gimme a shout,

Jeff

If you want to drive up to CT we can make a range day of it and you can check out my 5-25x56 S&B.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RWG818</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wandering if anyone has a PMII in sw pa i could get a look at. Im deciding if i can, should make the jump. Im shooting a nightforce and am really not all that impressed. its a loong shot figured id ask. </div></div>

If you can make it up to Allemans PA (Reade Range) during the weekend of 8/7-8/8 you will be able to check out a BUNCH of S & Bs during the Sniper Challenge match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RWG818</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wandering if anyone has a PMII in sw pa i could get a look at. Im deciding if i can, should make the jump. Im shooting a nightforce and am really not all that impressed. its a loong shot figured id ask. </div></div>

If you can make it up to Allemans PA (Reade Range) during the weekend of 8/7-8/8 you will be able to check out a BUNCH of S & Bs during the Sniper Challenge match. </div></div>

Do you have a link to anymore information on this match?

Call Alex at EuroOptic. He's very helpful, stocks both, and should be able to help you out. He's in North Central PA.

Putting 2k+ down on a scope is worth the 2 hour drive IMO.

ya thanks guys i will check out euro optics, i was on there site last night, and agreed wotht hte trip .