• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope batteries. 2025 v 2032?

The CR2025 and CR2032 are both 3V button cells have identical diameters but CR2032 is 3.2mm thick while CR2025 is 2.5mm thick, hence their names. 2032 will have more capacity I believe since it's thicker, therefore lasting longer. If it fits it seems you could interchange. Sorry that didn't actually answer your question.

I’m not sure why you’d want to use the 2025, honestly. They’re lower capacity, and a PITA to find right now (at least in my AO) for some reason. Everybody and their dog is flush with 2032 and 2016s, but everybody’s out of stock on the 2025. Why do I know this? Because the keyless remote on my motorcycle uses them, and it’s dead. And nobody has these frickin’ cells. 😮

If it calls for a 2032, use the 2032.

Reactions: db2000
If you were in a bind for some reason you could but I would recommend using the proper size battery. The thinner cell will have less tension on the contact, although it probably won't matter much in this case.

Reactions: deersniper
I’m not sure why you’d want to use the 2025, honestly. They’re lower capacity, and a PITA to find right now (at least in my AO) for some reason. Everybody and their dog is flush with 2032 and 2016s, but everybody’s out of stock on the 2025. Why do I know this? Because the keyless remote on my motorcycle uses them, and it’s dead. And nobody has these frickin’ cells. 😮

If it calls for a 2032, use the 2032.
I was trying to find new name brand not counterfeit batteries for a nx8 and care across the 2025s. Was tired of searching lol

Hear ya go