• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scope Chaps!!

Scope Chaps people are great people, their product really caught on when word got out abt them and they are super busy. Really good to see a great veteran owned company doing well.

Reactions: gebhardt02
I count ounces. Maybe include weight on the site, so the benefit can be..... uh.... weighed.

PS I'm poking fun at myself because I have a 12 pound rifle, that I lug around backpack hunting, so I have to be conscious of weight wherever else I can!

Ever think of making the cover two pieces. One for the scope and a shorter one to cover the shade? Seems like the shade covers would be pretty simple. Just two or three lengths in 50mm and 56mm. Then you could easily remove the shade and the scope would still be covered.

Ever think of making the cover two pieces. One for the scope and a shorter one to cover the shade? Seems like the shade covers would be pretty simple. Just two or three lengths in 50mm and 56mm. Then you could easily remove the shade and the scope would still be covered.

20221021_104309.jpg

They made one for me a year or so ago when I asked his wife at a match. She just asked dimensions, paid for it, and it showed up one day. Shoot them an email if they are still doing custom orders.