• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scope Chaps!!

Dthomas3523

Account no longer active
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 31, 2018
    South Texas
    Check these out. Pretty cool.

Attachments

• 04232B5A-A052-45EE-AB6C-57A4386652AB.jpeg
      04232B5A-A052-45EE-AB6C-57A4386652AB.jpeg
      366.2 KB · Views: 1,127
    • DB2DB201-2C41-4005-952F-BD5E0B347560.jpeg
      DB2DB201-2C41-4005-952F-BD5E0B347560.jpeg
      369.1 KB · Views: 703
    Do they make them in leather.... with a little fringe please?

do they sell them in pairs so your boyfriend can have a matching one?

inside silk lined as a “soft side” fleshlight for long sits in a hide waiting your adversary?

Ok, thinks thats all I have. Carry on

@powdahound76 This whole idea actually started with the intent of leather. So, yeah, leather is on the way! Not sure about fringe though. :)

We would like to say "Thank You" for the support we've received here on the Hide. Our new website is now live, so check that out if you are interested, www.scopechaps.com

A product has already been sent to Frank, we'd like to get his feedback also, maybe make some minor improvements.

Again, thank you members of SH!

Check these out. Pretty cool.

You wouldn’t happen to know if that would fit a NF 7-35 ATACR would you? That beats the hell out of vet wrap.

Thanks for your interest!! We are actively working on that model and plan have it available for purchase through our website in the next week.

Scope Chaps

Liking mine so far.

Waxed Canvas would be really nice if you're planning to do them in leather.

Welcome to Scope Chaps!!
    We are busy making new products to add to our website and will be updating the website in the next few days.
    We have not established any discount for mil/vets yet.
    But do have a promotion coming up from 12 February-14 February. $5 off all products and as always free shipping in the continental USA. Use the promo/coupon code: "Love$5"

Thanks for your service🇺🇸🇺🇸

Nick and Leandra😊
    Scope Chaps

Reactions: viking78
    We trialed making the 50mm with no sunshade with our current design and it looked silly. We are exploring other design ideas at this time. Thanks for your interest.

Leandra
    Scope Chaps

Awesome!!! Thanks soo much for your support🤩 Please send us a picture of your mounted Chaps and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Nick and Leandra

Reactions: The Durk
    Just ordered one for my 7-35 ATACR.

Does anyone have a Barska or NCStar morale patch I can throw on there? I'll pay shipping be your friend. lol

Reactions: akmike47
    Thanks for asking for the USO models. We will get to them as soon as we can. We are pretty busy with what we have already.

If you'd like, we can do a custom one for you but need some measurement's off the scope. From the front objective to the back where it starts to taper down

Next measurement we need is the length of the taper from main tube up to the straight section.

Pictures here should help. Please measure in mm or to nearest 1/16th inch.

IMG_20210310_202244.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ranger007
    Thanks for asking for the USO models. We will get to them as soon as we can. We are pretty busy with what we have already.

If you'd like, we can do a custom one for you but need some measurement's off the scope. From the front objective to the back where it starts to taper down

Next measurement we need is the length of the taper from main tube up to the straight section.

NickView attachment 7588480
    AWESOME!! Last question what are the current color options/patterns?

View attachment 7588480

Heres a quick n dirty drawing for the US Optics FDN17x. I grabbed a caliper and a scope and took a few measurements. Should be good to within a few thousandths of an inch. Forgive the lack of adherence to GD&T standards, i was going for fast and easy.

Reactions: Ranger007
    Will you be making one for the new Arken EP5 5-25x56? I am about to order 3 of them for my SH4 Gen2 6-24x50's... Do you have any Hide promo codes for a multiple purchase?

Reactions: z71rat
    Great. I needed more shit to slap on my rifles
    Great! 'Coz with Scope Chaps, you get to slap not one, but two (or possibly three!) things on your rifle - first, the Scope Chap itself. Then, a cool patch or two on the Velcro section.

And you get full control whether you put a funny patch on there to show how witty and urbane you are, or one that contains useful info and mnemonics, such as a Velcro-backed dope chart, WTF patch, and so on.

Or, you can be like me and have one of each ... yin and yang, baby, yin and yang ...

Now that I'm sure I've convinced you, just go get one, okay?

Just had mine in black MultiCAM land for my ATAC-R. Great craftsmanship, looks awesome, and I dig the protective aspect!

Scope Chaps are a great product, veteran owned company that makes some nice bling for your rifle while also protecting it. I promise if you get one set, you will want one for all your scopes. Give Nick a call and get yours on the way.

Reactions: gebhardt02
    images

maybe it's personal but Id much rather her on the scope and to see it I guess the chaps would be nice .
    There's a guy on eBay who can put any picture you want on a patch ...

I sent him my image and had exactly what I wanted for my ScopeChaps within a couple of weeks.

His username is "tumtatty", and his store is "Redheaded T-Shirts and Morale Patches": https://www.ebay.com/str/redheadedtshirtsmoralepatches

Let the ScopeChaps customization begin!

when will you guys get some black multicams for zco527 without sunshade in?

Yep, and they made me a custom one for an old school NF NXS 3-15 FFP, which aren't even made any more ...

Like I said, Scope Chaps is good people.
    Asked about getting one made for my Burris XTR2 3-15 and they told me they were too busy to do custom stuff anymore, this was late last year probably. They make them for the 5-25 though.