• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope for 208 to 558 Yards Support Side Supported?

Goldbeachman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2008
Gold Beach Oregon
What is the best scope out there for 208 to 558 yards shooting support side position supported? I have money but want to keep most of it. Thanks!

Re: Scope for 208 to 558 Yards Support Side Supported?

You already have it on your .308!

Keith

counter sniper, but make sure you get it with the bertrillium zantititum coating, it makes a hell of a difference in low light conditions.

I heard NcStar was coming out with an Ambidex scope ... would be perfect for support side shooting ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jerseymike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">counter sniper, but make sure you get it with the bertrillium zantititum coating, it makes a hell of a difference in low light conditions. </div></div>

I don't know if it needs to be that high of quality and once CS sell out of their military contract overruns, the price may skyrocket just when I want another one.

I was thinking more of something that had left handed manual controls, image stabilization, and then maybe a remote control option via bluetooth to my iphone.

an ambidextrous scope??? Thats brilliant!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4thSeal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard NcStar was coming out with an Ambidex scope ... would be perfect for support side shooting ... </div></div>

All BS aside, USO ST10 with left handed windage.......