• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope for under 300

ccajigas07

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2014
Hey guys im looking for a scope that is not a fixed scope id like to be able to change magnification this will be for a Remington 700 sps tactical for punching paper

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Hey guys im looking for a scope that is not a fixed scope id like to be able to change magnification this will be for a Remington 700 sps tactical for punching paper for 300 or under

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I'm looking at the Primary Arms 4-14x44 Mil Mil FFP for my next scope for my 308. I've only heard good things about it. I'm torn between it and a fixed SWFA.

I'm looking at the Primary Arms 4-14x44 Mil Mil FFP for my next scope for my 308. I've only heard good things about it. I'm torn between it and a fixed SWFA.

The PA are hunks of junk. They're made in China and are identical to the falcons. The build quality between them and the SWFA are night and day.

The PA are hunks of junk. They're made in China and are identical to the falcons. The build quality between them and the SWFA are night and day.

Thanks, I'll look more at the SWFA. Just throwing out an option for the OP who wanted variable magnification on the budget. My price range was about the same as theirs, but if the scope is better I'll get a fixed one.

The PA 4x14 is junk compared to SWFA but is the best thing you can buy at the moment sub 300 with variable zoom.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

I'm currently selling a Weaver tactical 3-10x mil/mil with rings and caps for <$300. It's been a great little scope on my .22-250 and would work well for u if interested.

THIS!

Or, look at the Leapers on Optics Planet. I've found they are reliable and the quality is excellent for the price. Can't go wrong. I use one on a G-3 and it rocks!

Japanese made Elite 3200s had the sub $300 market in the clinch, till the Weaver came out - and as long as it keeps being made in Japan, Bushys got a bump.

Sorry SWFA/Vortex fans, Chinese glass is just not in the same ballpark as Japanese.

P.S. For hunting I do like side-focus Nikons in the same price-range - I've got two, with mixed glass quality.