• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

scope for xp100

afv338

anthony
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2017
pa
i picked up a xp100 in 221 fireball and tried today to scope it. my thought was to mount a scout rifle scope as i thought it would be better than a rifle scope, to close, or a handgun scope as really hard to get eye relive over 2x. the problem today is a locale gun shop had a weaver base i hate them as their is no adjustment for ring spacing and guess what the scout scope didnt fit fuck. it did how ever it looks like the eye relive

looks really good and easy to use any thoughts on this has anyone ever did this and is their any base options. sorry for the bad post hit the wrong button

thanks mr graham apricate the reply just ordered one with omoa what do you think of the scout scope idea.

Reactions: b6graham
i have a friend who built tompson center pistols for coyote hunting (stupid MA laws)

one has a pistol brace mount with a normal scope
the other has a scout scope

both work well

na always wanted one i have shot them they are nice pistols shoot better tham what you would think. picked it up at a show last week like new case and papers 950. considering you never see them any more and the price of rems these days i didnt do that bad.

now thats done back to drinking thinking about my other on going project thats not going well thanks again.