• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes scope mount for sp10 build

alan98

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2008
Pennsylvania
I'm gathering parts for a 6.5 CM build with Seekins SP10 build kit, craddock bartlein and am thinking of going with the Razor HD Gen II 4.5 -25 x 56mm scope. I'm not sure what rings/mount to go with for this big objective scope. Recommendations, pics appreciated if you have this scope.

Thanks!

This one should meet all your requirements
Spuhr 4616

Edit: included a pic on my old AR10 so you can see what it'll look like.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    674.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    740.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Love a Spuhr personally and even look into Larue or Scalorworks.

My SP10 wears an Aadmount, not quite as refined as a Spurh, but a little cheaper and US made. The Vortex is a good fit, especially if you plan to suppress the rifle. I have the 3-18 and it meets my needs very well.

Thanks for all the replies. I like the spurh mounts and also have some geissele ones on other builds. I might go with the spurh. I think I'll go with the higher vortex magnification range - better to have more even if I don't need it

For QD I use BoBro Dual lever, And for my standard mounts I use NightForce UltraLite Uni-mount. The NightForce are by far my favorite for the price.

IMG_20200911_170638902.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I’m in a similar spot as the OP. I have a 20” 308 AR10 that I want to equip with a 34 mm Spuhr mount, and I’m wondering if I need One with 20 MOA built in or not? If it helps, after my stockpile of 308 runs out I’d like to re-barrel my rifle for 6.5CM.

I think I would.. I don't know what optic you have or distances you shoot but, you might run out of vertical real quick w/o some elevation built into the mount - especially when you switch to the 6.5CM