• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Scope recommendation

Tannerlowe

Private
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2018
I have a bergara hmr 6.5cm. I use this gun for hunting and target shooting so seeing the reticle in low light is a must. So far my abilities and range goes to 700 yards but am hoping to expand. I don’t mind new or used but would like to stay under $1000. Any recommendations are appreciated.So far I have owned
Arken ep4- retical to fine to use hunting
Strike eagle 4-24- wasn’t a fan of the scope
Athlon helos btr- went through 3 of them under warranty and finally sold it

Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15x44. Its a fantastic value for the money. I love mine. It goes from my 7mm RemMag to my 6.5 Creed.

If you don't mind SFP, the new Vortex Razor LHT are right at $1k and will have great glass for the money and illuminated reticles.

I just looked side by side through my PST gen 2 and the Bushnell XRS 2 I got today and as good of value the Vortex is it’s not even close. The new Bushnell is pretty awesome. I am not going to sell of my Vortex but I’m glad I took a chance on the XRS

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm