• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Scope recommendations

arghloba

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2017
Texas
I will be picking up my new-to-me DTA HTI in .375CT next Monday and am looking around for a scope to mount up top.

The two I've given most focus to are the Gen II Razor and the S&B PMII. Do any of ya'll have experience with either or both of these scopes and could weigh in the pros and cons? Also, if you have any other scope recommendations, my ears are open. I'd like to keep it under the $2000 mark, and for the scopes I listed is completely possible through the PX.

Thanks in advance,

I have 3 S&B's 2 5x25 and a 3x27 and like them very much. Having said that i just mounted and zeroed a Gen2 Razor HD for a friend and was impressed with the glass and it has had i think 35 mils of travel. For the money you just cant beat the Vortex and if any thing goes bad they fix or replace. I would spend the money and get a 1 piece mount for the recoil.

On the DTA 375CT why worry you not going to pack if any distance and with the weight of the rifle the scope is so little of the over all weight. I shoot a CADEX 375 CT with an IVEY 50 mil adjustable mount and the S&B 3X27 is a bit heavy.