• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scope rings

Maelstrom

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2007
Southern Maryland
Other than Badger or Seekins what are some quality rings for a 6.5CM? Buddy is looking for a set for his Savage Axis that he just won. He already has a Vortex PST scope for it but does not want to spend $100 on rings. Also what hide vendors other than Europtics, Liberty Optics, and Sport Optics should he look at? I have already looked at Liberty and Europtics but he is being cheap.

Other than Badger or Seekins what are some quality rings for a 6.5CM? Buddy is looking for a set for his Savage Axis that he just won. He already has a Vortex PST scope for it but does not want to spend $100 on rings. Also what hide vendors other than Europtics, Liberty Optics, and Sport Optics should he look at? I have already looked at Liberty and Europtics but he is being cheap.

He is also being stupid...hint

Savage Axis......Vortex PST......Does he really think quality rings are going to help anything?

Kidding. Tell him to bite the bullet and get a set of Seekins. They are about the best value out there.

I keep telling him to buy the Seekins. Other than my .338LM that is all I use. He is being hardheaded and cheap. He has less than $100.00 tied up in the rifle and scope combined and does not want to come off the money.

I have been doing some field testing on the rings from accu-tac. Although not blown away by first impressions and not much data gathered yet, the money is not too bad and they seem to be doing their job. may be a good fit for your friend. Available at accuracysolutions.com if you are interested.

I have been doing some field testing on the rings from accu-tac. Although not blown away by first impressions and not much data gathered yet, the money is not too bad and they seem to be doing their job. may be a good fit for your friend. Available at accuracysolutions.com if you are interested.
i guess they are in that 150 dollar range though.......really wouldnt go much less than that though man. cant go wrong with seekins or badger.

Your buddy seems really sharp, I like him so going to let you in on an insider secret.

Tasco... they are made in the same factory as all the others, you’re just paying for the name.

Tell him I said to enjoy and use the money he saved on a quality UTG bipod to go with it...

Reactions: LG65CM