• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Score High Gunsmithing?

Re: Score High Gunsmithing?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oregon Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone had these guys do any work? Looking for feedback- </div></div>

Good guys. They seem to care, know what they're talking about and do good work.

Reactions: aljones_315

Haven't had him do any work, but I use his bedding compound and pillars. Been great to deal with on the phone.

Charley is a great guy!!

He is building my 3rd rifle now and his work stands for itself. He does fantastic work at good prices and good turn-around times.

Call him anytime- 505-292-5532 !!! He's my ONLY 'smith!

Check out his website too--

http://www.scorehi.com/

Thanks guys! It really says something that La precision gives Charlie a thumbs up. That guy rocks!

Just got two rifles back from Charlie. He specializes in bolt guns.

I am very satisfied with his work. He is reasonable and quality is very good.

Charlie is a good man and does great work. He also is a huge supporter of our shooting sports.

Vu

Score High has recently done several custom builds for me along with A LOT of other misc. work.

Great place to work with!

I had my first R700 built by Score High, it is a work of art in every way. I'm scrounging up parts for a second and will be sending them to Charley this fall. I just shot my best group ever the other night with the rifle they built for me, 5 shots under .25" at 200 yds from my 6.5x47Lapua.
Here's my sighter target I was playing around with when I made the group, fired the 5 shot group first, then adjusted my scope and fired 2 more.
280139_10150260191789864_698179863_7766689_3565215_o.jpg

Anyone know their email address? I'd like to send this picture to them, everyone I know who has had Charley build rifles for them says he loves feedback from his customers.

Charley is a great guy and builds a very accurate rifle. My last build a 6.5CM shoots 1/4 to 1/2moa all day long. best group was a .18 that believe it or not, my wife shot. My pride was hurt a little. LOL

BTW he also make a great muzzle brake.

charley's email is [email protected]

Picked up my barreled action from Score High a couple days ago. They blueprinted the action, chambered and crowned a Rock barrel. The work came out great, good price and quick turnaround. I'll be putting up pics of it tomorrow.

Charley's a great guy and is anal retentive about his work. Builds a great rifle and gives alot back to the shooting sports I dont know any other shop this size giving full customs out as prizes at multiple matches a year.

You will be very happy with scorehigh

I sent a couple buddies to Charlie last summer to get muzzle brakes installed on their hunting guns. Quick turn around and very clean work. They both are happy with the outcome.

+1 for Charley, he's a good guy and strong supporter of competitive shooting sports.

I know this is a 10 year old post! Is Charlie still highly regarded?

Yes, Charlie is timeless! Still does great work, supports the sport, and is as honest as the day is long.

He also appreciates every customer.

ZY

• Love
Reactions: sinister
Charlie built my first precision rifle back when this game was really getting into gear..... I saw him just a couple weeks ago.

Score High is definitely a trustworthy operation.