• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scored some 22LR...

OldSalty2

Just a salty OG liberal.
Minuteman
  • Aug 29, 2020
    So this past week during lunch I have been dropping by big box stores just to scope things out. Its pretty dry ammo wise but you can still run into some essentials...anywho...

Went by walmart today to fetch the ole lady some tampons and found a good score of 22LR CCI 40gr LRN mini mags and std velocity for 7c / round and 8c / round respectively. Not great but...

Guy behind the counter asked how many I wanted, so naturally my question was how many you got? Guy standing behind me in line gave me the ugly stare...

Ended up walking out with what they had left...felt a little cheap and dirty but I will find a way to deal with myself.

I dont much like walmart, but the local one had 22LR and some decent hunting rounds on the shelf and even some .308 GMM all for MUCH cheaper than you can find online right now. I did also leave a bunch of wildcat and some 36gr copper plates mini's for next person. YMMV.

Reactions: 1J04 and Jgunner
    Nice find. If you haven't shot up all those mini's yet... I'd offer to trade some SK Long Range Match for some; 450 rounds SK for 800 rounds cci mini's?

Found an out of the way place with more ammo on the shelf than I have seen in a long time.....prices are nothing to brag about.

Nice find. If you haven't shot up all those mini's yet... I'd offer to trade some SK Long Range Match for some; 450 rounds SK for 800 rounds cci mini's?

Nah, im good at this point. But thanks for the offer. Might start prowling the big box stores again soon though. Once the weather starts to lift.

Last edited:
    Went in chinamart a few wks ago. They had one box of 28ga and one box of 16ga.

You have to setup alerts for specific codes in walmarts inventory, and then go at 4am to reserve you place in line and stand around with the other fudds waiting for the store to open, so you can flip it online for quadruple the price.

It disappoints me that Covid isnt more deadly.