• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scott @ Liberty Optics and the Vortex Viper PST

Rivr_runnr

Private
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2010
Heart of the Ozarks, MO
We have all been waiting and are still waiting. I put in an order through Scott @ Liberty today and could not be happier with the service and professionalism I received. No promises on the delivery date, but I am not in a huge hurry. I can tell you they were priced well below what I was expecting to pay. So much so I bought 2
whistle.gif

Re: Scott @ Liberty Optics and the Vortex Viper PST

I ordered a PST 4-16x50 FFP mil/mil from him yesterday and agree with everything you said. Now the wait.

I ordered the IOR 5-24x56 from him yesterday. His prices were more then SWFA advertised web price even with shipping included. I had it ordered from SWFA but it was on back order and when I question SWFA about a shipping date they told me that they were not for sale yet but would probably would be shortly after shot. Funny, because Scott has been selling them for 5 months now. I canceled my order from SWFA and ordered from Scott(I dislike being lied too). Scott gets all my glass business now, even if I have to pay a few bucks more.

I've been exceptionally happy with the 2 orders I've placed with him

a Nikon spotter
and my
1-4 pst

I will certainly do business again and recommend his business definitely

Well I just got my order canceled by SWFA. Turns out they sold me a scope they didn't have (not the PST). So Scott you'll be hearing from me in the morning.

Scott's one hell of a good guy. He's usually got the best prices but I guess not all the time. It's nice being able to talk to the guy in charge every time you call a company. He's got my business whenever I buy new optics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I just got my order canceled by SWFA. Turns out they sold me a scope they didn't have (not the PST). So Scott you'll be hearing from me in the morning. </div></div>

Welcome to my world! I'm local to them and they told me to come pick it up and when my wife got there, they told her I was SOL. I complained, and the manager pretty much insulted me. Also interested in working with Scott.

We appreciate all of you guys...we do our very best to make your membership and participation here worthwhile and I treat each one of you the same whether you are a top competitor or just learning how to shoot, whether you are ready to buy now or 6 months from now....we're all brothers...I've been hard to reach on the phone lately (especially this week!) so your patience is appreciated. Thank you kindly for you support, without "U" there is no "US"...

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We appreciate all of you guys...we do our very best to make your membership and participation here worthwhile and I treat each one of you the same whether you are a top competitor or just learning how to shoot, whether you are ready to buy now or 6 months from now....we're all brothers...I've been hard to reach on the phone lately (especially this week!) so your patience is appreciated. Thank you kindly for you support, without "U" there is no "US"...

Scott </div></div>

Thanks Scott. It's great to have such an active vendor on the site. I'll give you a buzz in the morning. It sucks when you have money and you can't find anyone to take it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pyrex</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I just got my order canceled by SWFA. Turns out they sold me a scope they didn't have (not the PST). So Scott you'll be hearing from me in the morning. </div></div>

Welcome to my world! I'm local to them and they told me to come pick it up and when my wife got there, they told her I was SOL. I complained, and the manager pretty much insulted me. Also interested in working with Scott. </div></div>

Well that's a quick way to loose customers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We appreciate all of you guys...we do our very best to make your membership and participation here worthwhile and I treat each one of you the same whether you are a top competitor or just learning how to shoot, whether you are ready to buy now or 6 months from now....we're all brothers...I've been hard to reach on the phone lately (especially this week!) so your patience is appreciated. Thank you kindly for you support, without "U" there is no "US"...

Scott </div></div>

I appreciate the promt email reply from you about a Vortex, I sent out emails to Two other companies the same day and have recieved a reply from one of them. Liberty Optics will be getting my business when I am ready to pull the trigger on one, and my finger is itchy. One more email about a Nightforce.

Scott provides great service and prices. Got the Razor HD spotter and scope based on his recommendation...couldn't be happier.

I have gotten a few scopes from Scott. No BS tells you what the deal is, ships when he says. Best prices I have found on what I have needed. Just wish them damn PST would get in.

Scott </div></div>

Hey Scott, I appreciate the courtesy. I'm going to bother you with a question I'm sire you spend most of the day answering, but what does the time frame look like for the pst 6-24's coming in? A few weeks, a month? Ballpark would be nice.

Scott replied to both of my e-mails the same day, unfortunately the 2.5-10x44 PST's are not in stock yet. But, if Scott lets me know when they are in, I'll get one from Liberty Optics.

Lee.

I would guess we will be stocked in about 8 weeks or so. I will adjust this estimate based on the timing and quantity of the next shipment.

Thanks for all the great feedback.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pyrex</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We appreciate all of you guys...we do our very best to make your membership and participation here worthwhile and I treat each one of you the same whether you are a top competitor or just learning how to shoot, whether you are ready to buy now or 6 months from now....we're all brothers...I've been hard to reach on the phone lately (especially this week!) so your patience is appreciated. Thank you kindly for you support, without "U" there is no "US"...

Scott </div></div>

Hey Scott, I appreciate the courtesy. I'm going to bother you with a question I'm sire you spend most of the day answering, but what does the time frame look like for the pst 6-24's coming in? A few weeks, a month? Ballpark would be nice. </div></div>