• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scott McCree made it happen

Jered Joplin

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
We have a customer with a crazy Hawaiian attitude and some special needs. His hand was seriously injured during a work accident. We made him a Right bolt left port action and went to Scott about the problem we needed to fix on the grip. He has a hard time using almost any grip on any rifle. Scott rolled this little idea out of his head and made it happen. It's fully adjustable so he can set the distance where ever head needs and even off center if required. I think it's going to work out exactly as planned.

Just like to say thanks to Scott for giving a shit..................
IMG_8583-1.jpg

Re: Scott McCree made it happen

Good stuff!! I used to work in the Vocational Rehab shop while I was in college, we came up with solutions like this so people could get back to work. It's fun and exciting to be able to help someone get back to doing what they are used to doing before their injury.

Nice looking equipment right there!

Scott is a bud of mine and he is one of the best guys I know. In that way I'm not at all surprised to hear that he stepped up like this, it is just the kind of person that he is.

Jered - Nice tan McRee chassis...reminds me of one that might be heading my way from APA soon!

Good stuff. Everyone should be allowed to shoot confortably if they want to.

I love to hear stories like that. People that take the time to help another person out. We need a lot more of that in this world.

I must admit this is awesome. I have a somewhat similar issue due to tendons being cut in my left wrist. I can grip it just fine but can't pull the trigger. So pretty much since I was 6 I've taught myself to do everything right handed, even though it seems easier left handed.

It's great to see something like this happen for someone!

Just makes me want his products even more!!

Support those who support us.....

First class act. I have always heard he was a great guy and this continues to prove it.