• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS: Green Cards Cannot Be Granted To Those Here Illegally

See how well the SCOTUS does it's job when it's not threatened, blackmailed and bribed?

Reactions: McMayor
Believe it or not, Biden sided with this decision. It was the likes of AOC, the "squad", and immigration advocacy groups that were pissed about it.

This decision comes down right as Kamala gives a speech in Guatemala that Trump could have written, which shows the absolute hypocrisy of the left. AOC had some shit to say about Kamala's comments too. I love seeing the left eat itself.

Reactions: wh20crazy
See how well the SCOTUS does it's job when it's not threatened, blackmailed and bribed?
Seems to me the rat fuckers are putting tons of pressure on them w/r/t court packing. I think that is why you are seeing a number of 9-0 decisions that normally would be 7-2. Also may point agains many of the pressure theories previously actually being true. They might have just been decided on the law. Not all good decisions, but...

There's probably a cartel that is already printing them!
True. Long, long ago it was the "cool" thing to have a fake ID card to get into bar rooms. Now there are world wide operations printing fake passports, Social Security cards, COVID vaccination cards, Green cards, diplomas, etc..... Wonder if they will print out fake "Mark of the Beast" cards ?