• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCOTUS ruling, what are the consequences?

Hundreds of title companies and their insurors will be bankrupt.

A silver lining if any is that a majority of SCOTUS decided - even if just this one time - that the Constitution actually means precisely what it says. In this case that treaties entered into become the law of the land.

Reactions: Memberberries
Does it just apply to Creek indians or is everyone in that part of the State under the jurisdiction of the Tribe / Fed Gov?

It would be everybody in that part of the state. My understanding, from what I read, is that would be the size of the reservation...

A silver lining if any is that a majority of SCOTUS decided - even if just this one time - that the Constitution actually means precisely what it says. I

I wouldn't count that as any kind of a win if you have watched this court.

Pretty much the only time they bother actually saying the constitution means anything is if they have a way to get the constitution to support some wacked out liberal communist idea.

Otherwise they are happy to bend over backwards and find all kinds of contortions and ignore the constitution when it's the freedom loving types saying to uphold the constitution.

I guess I'll find out as my 700 acres sits right on the middle of Choctaw country.

I am a whitey...or at least my "heritage" is undocumented (like Elizabeth Warren). My great grandmother was married up near Porum in 1911 and listed as "Hawaiian", LOL.

However my wife and kids are certified Choctaw with CDIB cards.

I get around some taxes because I'm VA 100 percent disabled...we shall see if I have to pay the tribe now for certain things. As of right now, I'm property and sales tax free.

Maybe it'll work in my favor somehow.

WTF just happened?!

How did this logic get this far? Does anyone NOT think that there will be a dump truck full of lawsuits from every single state happening now? Along with individual property cases.

Talk about destabilizing a nation from within. This court is less than ideal.

From a CNN article;

"Under the law, crimes involving Native Americans on a reservation are under federal, not state, jurisdiction."

In other words, what we have here is a big federal land/power grab. It may not be a land grab like a national park, but the feds just assumed jurisdiction over half of Oklahoma, removing the right of the state.

I guess I'll find out as my 700 acres sits right on the middle of Choctaw country.

I am a whitey...or at least my "heritage" is undocumented (like Elizabeth Warren). My great grandmother was married up near Porum in 1911 and listed as "Hawaiian", LOL.

However my wife and kids are certified Choctaw with CDIB cards.

I get around some taxes because I'm VA 100 percent disabled...we shall see if I have to pay the tribe now for certain things. As of right now, I'm property and sales tax free.

Maybe it'll work in my favor somehow.

My wife and daughter are also card carryin’ Choctaw. We don’t live in the area anymore but probably will again someday. Interesting decision.

Well, immediately just ~2000 criminals will be dumped on the streets. The real problems will start after that. The “problem” will grow and develop over the next 10-20 years, then there will be a 10-20 year period (the “fight”) of the choke taking effect, and lastly the death spiral.

My wife and daughter are also card carryin’ Choctaw. We don’t live in the area anymore but probably will again someday. Interesting decision.

Better buy land soon. Texas' mass exodus north has caused land prices to skyrocket. Just got a letter in the mail last month from a Texas firm offering $2,750 / acre sight unseen for my land. However most ag places are being listed for $3-4K plus now.

That's nothing compared to other states, I know, but its double what would have been offered a decade ago.

A silver lining if any is that a majority of SCOTUS decided - even if just this one time - that the Constitution actually means precisely what it says. In this case that treaties entered into become the law of the land.

Would that also apply to the Iran nuke treaty? NAFTA?

Reactions: lariat
So are all of the People whom are living on the "Native Land" considered "Natives" now?

After all, that IS how it works, isn't it?
And does that mean I can join the Bureau of Indian Affairs police so that the white natives will have ample representation?

Half of this state just became a lawless welfare state, for the card-carrying portion of the population.
WTF just happened?!

How did this logic get this far? Does anyone NOT think that there will be a dump truck full of lawsuits from every single state happening now? Along with individual property cases.

Talk about destabilizing a nation from within. This court is less than ideal.
Good bye, Mt Rushmore?

The precedent across the nation will be cataclysmic. Truly only the Lord knows what the next several years will look like. This is a meteor strike. Imagine you’re a cop in Tulsa, you don’t know from citizen to citizen whether you can enforce the law! How long, under those crazy circumstances, are good people supposed to try to raise their families? I expect quite a bit of moving is about to take place.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Better buy land soon. Texas' mass exodus north has caused land prices to skyrocket. Just got a letter in the mail last month from a Texas firm offering $2,750 / acre sight unseen for my land. However most ag places are being listed for $3-4K plus now.

That's nothing compared to other states, I know, but its double what would have been offered a decade ago.
I would personally save that number.

What gets me is that the implications and potential consequences to the Republic were very well known and considered by the justices. This thought process was unavoidable. And they decide to do this anyway. This was not to free a man who was found guilty of murder but outside of the jurisdiction (but was still guilty of murder). It was a decision against America. They are not stupid, they were intentional.

Puts a new face on social JUSTICE warrior.

What country cedes land in the middle of itself and survives? Do we now have the US-Mexico-Canada-Creek trade agreement? I mean, if they are a nation...

Last edited:
Oklahoman here, though not in the new scotus declared "Indian chop/chaz". I am seriously laughing now! Oklahoma has a dispensary now every 200 yards as the crow flies. Doesn't this mean that all the dispensaries and growers in the "Indian Chop" have a huge problem? To put it "bluntly"

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Does this mean that sanctuary cities in the zone now would be required to follow federal law?

I agree that this ruling will create a shitstorm as every tribe in the US will be combing the archives looking to claim territory.

Reading up on it a little I think there is another issue: they just legitimized reparations. Justice Gorsuch wrote: “Because Congress has not said otherwise, we hold the government to its word.”

That was not a lawful treaty that was approved by congress, so it is not covered.
Also if you are relying on the executive branch said, well the executive branch later said no.
So in either case the issue was ended firmly.

That won't stop people from trying to come up with crazy ideas.... for OMG segregation.... Funny how in the end the folks who want "special" deals come up with the exact same stuff that everybody previously agreed on was no good.

That was not a lawful treaty that was approved by congress, so it is not covered.
Also if you are relying on the executive branch said, well the executive branch later said no.
So in either case the issue was ended firmly.

That won't stop people from trying to come up with crazy ideas.... for OMG segregation.... Funny how in the end the folks who want "special" deals come up with the exact same stuff that everybody previously agreed on was no good.
I think you are right in your assessment that it wasn't a lawful treaty approved by Congress. Note that I didn't say legalize, but legitimize. He was acting as an emissary of the government, so that's where I think someone will try. I mean, hell, why not try? The door has been opened, and the outside chance doesn't seem so outside these days.

And I think your assessment of this being the precedent for crazy ideas is spot on. We seem to be on a path of self destruction and this ruling is a freaking caldera.

Reactions: PKelley

Tim is a lefty that got red pilled, this podcast is a little dramatic at this point about the consequences, but it starts to ask the next logical questions - does E OK loose their elected representatives? Who receives the taxes? Are there competing legal standards? Main thing - check out the map at @ 14:00 - prairie fire.

There are foreign and domestic forces that see one possible avenue of attack as a balkanized USA.

The S Court is comp'd. FISA and Epstein's plane logs....

On another note how is it that Judge Sullivan is asking the court of appeals to rehear his case against the Flynn dismissal?

In other news - G Maxwell may have been a key editor in Reddit, Reddit may have been funky from the jump, and really a platform to disseminate pedo pics and pedo propaganda, other propaganda.

4g fuckery is in full swing.

Last edited:
And does that mean I can join the Bureau of Indian Affairs police so that the white natives will have ample representation?

You already know that answer. Totally acceptable to grant Indian preference in tribal hiring...its actually advertised. Doesn't hurt my feelings either, I think businesses should be able to hire whatever they want and not have to tippy toe around stupid laws.

You already know that answer. Totally acceptable to grant Indian preference in tribal hiring...its actually advertised. Doesn't hurt my feelings either, I think businesses should be able to hire whatever they want and not have to tippy toe around stupid laws.
I mean yes I already can join the BIA Police, or rather I can apply to do so if I have the educational requirements or qualifications despite being Caucasian. And I wouldn't be disappointed if I was rejected. It was only half-serious, anyway.

Reactions: diggler1833
I would personally save that number.

Heck no. I hope it drops through the floor. I'm not selling anyway. Plus there are another 339 acres that border my land in various places that I'd love to buy...not doing anything but providing hogs cover right now anyways.

Last edited:

Tim is a lefty that got red pilled, this podcast is a little dramatic at this point about the consequences, but it starts to ask the next logical questions - does E OK loose their elected representatives? Who receives the taxes? Are there competing legal standards? Main thing - check out the map at @ 14:00 - prairie fire.

There are foreign and domestic forces that see one possible avenue of attack as a balkanized USA.

The S Court is comp'd. FISA and Epstein's plane logs....

On another note how is it that Judge Sullivan is asking the court of appeals to rehear his case against the Flynn dismissal?

In other news - G Maxwell may have been a key editor in Reddit, Reddit may have been funky from the jump, and really a platform to disseminate pedo pics and pedo propaganda, other propaganda.

4g fuckery is in full swing.

Tim? Redpilled? Alas, no, not yet. He's getting there but it hasn't fully kicked in.

Wonder if this ruling will have any effect on the representatives in congress, and the electoral college.

The maps show the new//old territory bordering Texas with the Red River being the boundary. The river moves. This conflict has happened before. The river doesn’t live where it did back in the day.

Nothing Up My Sleeve.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Ravenworks
Oklahoman married to a Cherokee here, the way I understand it is that the ruling will give "jurisdiction" to the tribal nations but we don't know what that means fully yet. There are questions about property ownership, taxes, laws, law enforcement, and a multitude of other topics.

The tribal governments are much more people oriented than Oklahoma's state government. The difference in the tribal healthcare centers run by the state(Claremore) vs run by the tribes(Nowata) is insane, Nowata is light-years more efficient and the people are more friendly.

There's not going to be a mass release of inmates but a mass granting of appeals to Indian inmates who commit crimes on tribal land. They will then have their cases tried in federal court.

As for the comments about Tulsa police officers not being able to enforce laws on Indian citizens. Tulsa PD should have to enforce city, county, state, tribal, and federal laws once this is done. Tulsa PD should also be able to arrest anyone and everyone but the difference should be that the specific charges filed and the court in which the person arrested is tried may be a different court. Your parking ticket in the city of Tulsa should still have to be paid at the city courthouse but higher crimes may be more convoluted for the court system to figure out and lots of cases that would otherwise be tried at a state level may get bumped up to federal courts or diverted to a tribal court.

So beating of drums, tribal lawyers with war paint taking land?

Wtf is going on .

SCOTUS helping fule civil war in America.

@Memberberries I get the impression you don’t understand what jurisdiction means.
Check out the nature of the relationship between the tribes and the federal government, and then the states. How would a Tulsa cop arrest someone for violating state or federal law on a reservation? He might as well go arrest people in Mexico. The tribes and local LE might try to hodgepodge something workable together, who knows, I hear the word collaboration being used heavily. I think this is a stop gap, because obviously the tribes can’t afford to govern their new citizens yet. They will have to start collecting the taxes to build out their own infrastructure which can be transitioned to later. However, the legal nature and ultimate reality of those lands for those people, is they went to bed in Tulsa, Oklahoma USA and woke up in a different country with no state. If local government remains to any degree, it will be under the tribe’s direction and authority.

How will there not be a mass release of inmates? What’s going to happen once there is a mass granting of appeals?? I’ll answer- there will be a mass releasing of prisoners. That’s exactly what this precedent does.

The truth is there isn’t much question what this means. The questions are how much can and will the tribes take on, but legally it’s all theirs now. Relationships concerning reservations have been well defined. If you keep your property, it’s because the tribe honors the other countries deeds and covenants. If they don’t want you to own it, you don’t. Question about taxes? There isn’t one, the tribe sets and collects it’s taxes. Laws? The tribe has to write them. Law Enforcement? Belongs to the tribes.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
@Memberberries I get the impression you don’t understand what jurisdiction means.
Check out the nature of the relationship between the tribes and the federal government, and then the states. How would a Tulsa cop arrest someone for violating state or federal law on a reservation? He might as well go arrest people in Mexico. The tribes and local LE might try to hodgepodge something workable together, who knows, I hear the word collaboration being used heavily. I think this is a stop gap, because obviously the tribes can’t afford to govern their new citizens yet. They will have to start collecting the taxes to build out their own infrastructure which can be transitioned to later. However, the legal nature and ultimate reality of those lands for those people, is they went to bed in Tulsa, Oklahoma USA and woke up in a different country with no state. If local government remains to any degree, it will be under the tribe’s direction and authority.

How will there not be a mass release of inmates? What’s going to happen once there is a mass granting of appeals?? I’ll answer- there will be a mass releasing of prisoners. That’s exactly what this precedent does.

The truth is there isn’t much question what this means. The questions are how much can and will the tribes be able to take on, but legally it’s all theirs now. Relationships concerning reservations have been well defined. If you keep your property, it’s because the tribe honors the other countries deeds and covenants. If they don’t want you to own it, you don’t. Question about taxes? There isn’t one, the tribe sets and collects it’s taxes. Laws? The tribe has to write them. Law Enforcement? Belongs to the tribes.

It's being downplayed right now, and that may actually work for a little bit, but it'll be interesting to see things unfold as people start to ease into the New OK.

Reactions: jakelly
It's being downplayed right now, and that may actually work for a little bit, but it'll be interesting to see things unfold as people start to ease into the New OK.
It sure is! And has to be, if the legal reality were discussed with clarity, the people would likely leave. That means the tax revenue necessary to build tribal governance would dry up. Like I said in an earlier post it’ll take 10-20 years for the people to see what this means, and probably another decade or two to accept it, but unless Trump or the people intervene, it’s inevitable.

Heck no. I hope it drops through the floor. I'm not selling anyway. Plus there are another 339 acres that border my land in various places that I'd love to buy...not doing anything but providing hogs cover right now anyways.
Generally whites can’t hunt on reservations, even on their “own” land. But don’t worry the natives will hunt them for you, because you can’t post your land and those guys hunt year round.

Reactions: diggler1833
Within five years that new 'zone' will have the highest per capita in the US of unemployment, welfare and drug/alcohol related crime.

At some point they'll want some kind of federal bailout for that shitshow of their own doing because 'we owe them'.

Reactions: Ravenworks
It sure is! And has to be, if the legal reality were discussed with clarity, the people would likely leave. That means the tax revenue necessary to build tribal governance would dry up. Like I said in an earlier post it’ll take 10-20 years for the people to see what this means, and probably another decade or two to accept it, but unless Trump or the people intervene, it’s inevitable.

I have a lot of family around Tulsa. I'm not sure how the people are going to leave if no one is going to buy their land from them. People and corporations are usually not very inclined to purchase land that is experiencing a mass exodus and is suddenly under control of an unexpected owner who doesn't need to play by your usual rules. Most folks who own a house can't continue paying the mortgage for it while also leaving it behind and buying a second house.