• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCROTUS strikes again

I don't understand how the CDC has the authority to create an eviction moratorium in the first place. What else can they do with this made up authority?

I don't understand how the CDC has the authority to create an eviction moratorium in the first place. What else can they do with this made up authority?
What else can they do? Anyfuckingthing they want. Until we stop them. The gov ain't gonna do shit. The popo? The mil?

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Hate speech.

What is this "private" you speak of?

This is just another avenue for wealth transfer for the communist left. Even if the moratorium were lifted today, there would be a massive flood of cases hitting court at the same time. And then even if every case were to get a rubber stamp by the judge, how quick will law enforcement be able to forcibly evict with the skyrocketing crime rates and fewer officers? And that's all assuming that the commies don't wave their magic wand and cover all the debts somehow.

It's a nightmare situation.

• Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv and Doc68
Was at the beach Monday and Tuesday. Was full of jibber jabber salamanders. They got plenty of time and money to go to the beach while your working to pay for them.

then even if every case were to get a rubber stamp by the judge, how quick will law enforcement be able to forcibly evic
Seems we should be able to take care of that ourselves. Someone was talking how you just hire the local outlaw motorcycle gang to do it

Biden said as much in his PC. But he said they'd give it a try and let it litigate out.

Translation:
Try and stop us bitches.
Guess who is going to stop the landlords from practicing self help and doing their own evictions ???

My house is paid off, so it's staying private unless I get killed in the civil war.

I just sold 3 sleeves of primers to a guy who used his "Covid bucks" as he called it for a nice pistol and reloading gear. At least some of my tax dollars went to a good cause.

My house is paid off, so it's staying private unless I get killed in the civil war.
Lol they can property tax you to death. Or seize it for the common good.

remember scrotus says your property can be seized to give to someone who will pay higher taxes than you

Reactions: Romeo458
Do not worry comrades as we enter the glorious period of normalization. The most glorious part of this will be all those who fought for this form of government being lined up against the wall and shot first before they come after us for being political dissidents and speaking out against our bureaucratic overlords.

Enjoy your last days of comfortable slavery and prepare your children for the heavier chains that they must wear as ours needed to be light enough we would not push against them.

They can make you pay 3x the monthly rent to them here if they haven’t paid rent and you do something mean like cut the water or electric.

meanwhile of you are a second late paying your electric Bill the utility can cut it off immediately
Some utilities offer “Land Lord” agreements. Make the tenant get the utilities in their name. If they can’t get power and water, they don’t move in.

ETA: There are lots of cities and counties with ordinances stating a dwelling has to have power and water to be occupied.

Last edited:
We have as much tyranny as we will tolerate. At some point we (the people) will have had enough, and the necessity will arise that the government will need to be reminded why the 2A exists. Until such time, prepare yourselves and your family. I see the mandated COVID vaccination as the tipping point.