• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

scssa [bham, al] 500yd mod. f class match-11/8/09

inalabama

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2007
birmingham, al
Starting 11/8/09 we will be running a 2 x 500 yd modified f class match at scssa in birmingham, alabama [modified as [1] we do not have a pit, [2] shooters will take the 2 sighter shots on 10" steel plates and [3] we shoot all rounds per run & then score all shots].

because of the deer season opening day, i moved the match date to sunday november 8th. [we got rained out in september so this will be ournext try at our first match.]

usually, the match will be run every other month on the third saturday of the month [it won't conflict with our precision rifle match on the 2nd saturday of each month and should not conflict with the hardrock schedule].

click on the link below for more info. registration process is the same as our precision rifle match, email [email protected] in advance for a shoot time telling me your class and caliber you want to shoot and I will reply with your shoot start time.

questions? send me a pm or email, thanks in advance.

http://www.scssa.org/f-class.htm#gen info

Re: scssa [bham, al] 500yd mod. f class match-11/8/09

Bump for a great place to shoot!
Larry I will have you another batch of backers at the match this Saturday, provided the weather holds up and doesnt storm too bad.

great idea actually i would prefer he brought biscuits and fresh coffee...

No bisquits. And especially no coffee. It will give you the shakes. I might be talked into getting someone's lunch.
I shot the new 6.5 Creed today. The guys at APA did one hell of a job on her. That LFB brake is the best thing ever! The rifle never moved off target. It was almost boring.