• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Seal team 6 - stinger shot down helicopter

There was 1 article that stated stinger shot down extortion 17 immediately following the tragedy. It was pulled immediately and I could find no other mention of it.

I've said before the wreckage cooled, it was a cover up.

Reactions: Shanghai McCoy
I pretty much dont trust anything that the Odumbo ministry has pushed and told my wife when Bin Shit Stain was killed that it was bullshit and no real proof was given to back it up.
Looking more and more like that was an accurate assessment.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I am one of the biggest proponents of seeing cankles in an orange jumpsuit and shackles, but I have to tell you, to say I'm underwhelmed by these presenters and the "content" of their videos is a gross understatement.

I think the person with the most credibility is Ty Wood's father. But, he has an obvious vested interest in selective belief of the "facts". Beyond that ? Alan Howell Parrot ? Was he ever an employee of the CIA ? Or, was he merely a "Falconer" with "Grand" ideas that he felt were so good that the CIA just "had" to act on them ? Ummm....Details ? Evidence ? Corroborating witnesses ? Documents ? Anything ? And finally, this hipster dude podcasting from his spare bedroom, with Star Wars memorabilia all over ? His schtick isn't even cute, it's cringeworthy.

Each and every one of them could be 100% spot on with everything they're saying. But, their credibility is almost nonexistent.

I want to believe in the worst way, but none of this comes remotely close to moving the needle. I really hope Trump is being very, very careful in how hard he plans on banging this drum. Remember who his audience is.....the general public.

Last edited:
I am one of the biggest proponents of seeing cankles in an orange jumpsuit and shackles, but I have to tell you, to say I'm underwhelmed by these presenters and the "content" of their videos is a gross understatement.

I think the person with the most credibility is Ty Wood's father. But, he has an obvious vested interest in selective belief of the "facts". Beyond that ? The "Falconer" ? Ummm....Details ? Evidence ? Corroborating witnesses ? Anything ? And finally, this hipster dude podcasting from his spare bedroom, with Star Wars memorabilia all over ?

Each and every one of them could be 100% spot on with everything they're saying. But, their credibility is almost nonexistent.

I want to believe in the worst way, but none of this comes remotely close to moving the needle......

Honestly I am very inclined to agree with you but at some point we have to admit where there is smoke there is fire.
The criminals among us is so obvious it's to damn obvious to ignore anymore, even for the jackasses that are immune to it.
I think there are as many Rebulicants as there are Demidonts that will be exposed by this info.

Honestly I am very inclined to agree with you but at some point we have to admit where there is smoke there is fire.
The criminals among us is so obvious it's to damn obvious to ignore anymore, even for the jackasses that are immune to it.
I think there are as many Rebulicants as there are Demidonts that will be exposed by this info.
Yes, agreed. ;)

Reactions: XLR308
That’s a bold accusation by Trump, hopefully it’s not true.

That’s a bold accusation by Trump, hopefully it’s not true.
To the best of my knowledge it didn't come from Trump or it would have been used far beyond this point.
People are going To burn if this shit is legit, and I don't mean in the Trump orange man bad media bullshit kind of way?

Last edited:
If he retweeted it according to the video. I’m unable to find it on the POTUS Twitter though.
To the best of my knowledge it didn't come from Trump or it would have been used far beyond this point.
People are going To burn if this shit is legit, and I don't mean in the Trump orange man bad media bullshit kind of way?

Story might be growing legs - 2011 recorded conversation with Parrot / Congressman Weldon / Biden attorney Ettinger discussing the matter - Ettinger independently confirming that he has heard the same from 2 sources other than Parrot.

Ettinger: "He is being protected by us, we're not gonna get him b/c he made a deal that he is not going to hit us here in the US"

** Needs more vetting - something to keep an eye on

One little piece at a time.
Reminds me of high school girls.

Hope they actually put out.

If you have not read
Confessions of an Economic Hitman

This story feels Similar to the book

george Bush senior being invoked and running CIA
bush negotiated the open oil pricing so we can buy oil at a reasonable price so opec gets rich and the us and world can function

hostages taken Iran

day Reagan wins- hostages are released

was Iran afraid of the wrath of Reagan or were the hostages held longer to make Carter appear even weaker and released as Iran had a solid relationship with Bush?

There’s an audio recording on YouTube under the channel What On Earth!? Ask Q that looks to have just been released.

It's all misinformation spread by our Reptilian Over Lords.
UBL has been put into cryogenic suspension, next to Adolf Hitler, in the Nazi Moon Base, on the dark side of the moon.
Since being given my membership to the Illuminati, and drinking the chalice of fresh baby blood for initiation, was nowhere as bad as what I had to have in my mouth to get my third stripe..... but I digress🍆🤢
I have put forward to the Illuminati Council, that chemtrails should be infused with cinnamon, you can thank me later.
Remember to wear your tinfoil hats, and keep the conspiracy theories flowing.

I mean, it's not like being deployed by helicopter in high risk locations, on a daily and night time basis could be dangerous.
What could possibly go wrong?

You don't need conspiracy theories.
Life can be far stranger than fiction.

For the guys who have actually been to Afghanistan, "Stinger" is a generic term used by the Afghans to describe any type of man-pad including SA-7's.