• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Seals 6-24X56 Tactical Scope

bruchi

Private
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2008
Puerto Rico
The "too good to be true" flag comes up, specially when somene claims a $300 scope is as good as a similar Nightforce.

What gives?

Re: Seals 6-24X56 Tactical Scope

can we get a link?????? more than likely its shit....if it has the name SEALs in it as advertising its probably chinese shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bruchi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The "too good to be true" flag comes up, specially when somene claims a $300 scope is as good as a similar Nightforce.

What gives?</div></div>

It's called "bullshit" as in the company is trying to "bullshit" you into believing this scope is worth a crap...because it is not.

Good call paying attention to your flag.

Maybe its the knob design but more and more of these scopes are all starting to look the same.

My guess is they are all being made in the same facility.

I have 2 friends that ended up buying these scopes. I personally didn't like the "hammered" coatings on them. Clicks are mushy, glass resembles cheaper Tasco models, and in some cases, the cheaper Tasco models have better glass. The side focus ring is honestly about the only thing that was decent on the scopes.

At higher powers especially, they were total crap. Just my $0.02 worth on the subject. My friends last names will remain unknown, simply because they are my friends... first names are Brad & Jim. One is a Class 2 weapons manufacturer, and the other is a Retired Master Guns from the Corp. They are both well versed in shooting.

DK

p.s. - Get a Super Sniper 16x!! Same general price range, 1000x the scope value.

I may be new here but in the link provided, that's some sharp image in pic #2.
wink.gif
Honestly what are they looking at, the floor?

Flyingbullseye

pix881931609.jpg

Thay fucking kick ass! I boght one and I have had a semi-chubb evir sinse. I boltid that bitch on mie Savage and I am a deth-deeling machine. I evin sanded down mie triggur fingur. I shoot the best groups wen wearing my LaRue Takticul t-shirt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike Bell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who makes the super sniper?</div></div> swfa

awesome. thanks guys! ive been looking for something like this. a mark 4 isnt in my budget at the moment. this is perfect

If you plan on hunting, then get the 10x. If you are going to only shoot paper and steel, get the 16x. I have owned all the powers, and the 16x is my favorite.

Super Snipers are excellent scopes, and have a more than awesome resale value should you decide to sell it later on. SWFA's customer service is superb!!

DK

Shanksters for reelz yall.

Dos scopes da shit.

Seriously. Shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like it's produced in a chi com factory that makes everything from liposuction supplies to tattoo guns
http://shanghailowen.en.alibaba.com/prod...24X50E_SF_.html </div></div>

You were not kidding,this is great stuff.

Did you check out the pic of the "Supplier", Ms.Sunny Wang,don't these filthy Chicoms know what WANG means ???

Probably the same "SEALS" that run the beef jerky/shoe insole/candy display at the gun shows.

I like how the seller offers a 5 day "inspection period" so you can verify the optics are on par with Nightforce.
They can do that because they realize that anyone who would buy one of these has most likely never looked through a Nightforce.

Also, I think you have the wrong impressio about the name.
They are not suggesting that this is the scope used by Navy S.E.A.L.S, but that is meant for hunting seals (fur, harbor, leopard,etc...) Since "clubbing" has become so looked-down-upon, shooting them is much more PC. Seals, on land, are rather slow and will allow humans to get quite close to them, so shooting them is fairly easy and a high-end scope is not really nessecary.

I hope this clears things up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
pix881931609.jpg

Thay fucking kick ass! I boght one and I have had a semi-chubb evir sinse. I boltid that bitch on mie Savage and I am a deth-deeling machine. I evin sanded down mie triggur fingur. I shoot the best groups wen wearing my LaRue Takticul t-shirt. </div></div>

Did you get that with a Happy Meal?

JOrgen

well what do you expect.. hell you can get fake aimpoints, eotechs, acogs from certain chinese vendors that even have there trademarks on them.. so them selling a scope that "is as good as nightforce" shouldn't be a surprise..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Semour Gunz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like how the seller offers a 5 day "inspection period" so you can verify the optics are on par with Nightforce.
They can do that because they realize that anyone who would buy one of these has most likely never looked through a Nightforce. </div></div>

exactly!!