• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sean Penn...American Men are Pussies

I love camel toe as long as it doesn't look like it's surrounded by wool.
oh for crying out loud! back to this shit again?

you numbskulls that pass on women just because they aint shaved the cooch down to look like a 12 year old girl……there is something really fucking wrong with you.

you numbskulls that pass on women just because they aint shaved the cooch down to look like a 12 year old girl……there is something really fucking wrong with you.
IMG_20220131_200142_01.jpg

Shit has flip flopped.

Girls with jobs. Boyfriend doesn't have one.

Girls with cars. Boyfriend doesn't have one.

Girl pumps gas while boyfriend stares at his phone from the passenger seat.

Girl pays for her dinner. (Okay, I like that one)

Girl looks and acts like a boy. Boy acts and looks like a girl.

Girl fixes the toilet while boy plays video games. (Okay, I kinda like that one too😁)

It's like some kind of cosmic reversal has taken place.
DB499807-A64B-4677-9E36-556A6D26626D.png

And some chics have a bigger dick than their husband!

Oh for fuck sake! I suppose you like them with unshaved armpits too.

There was a point in time when guys like you were saying the same stupid shit about guys who prefer females with shaved pits.

Shaving or trimming down there has a lot do with oral sex. A lot of guys feel it is cleaner and more “appetizing” to go down on a lady who is shaved or at least trimmed back substantially. It is simply a preference not unlike blonde, brunette or redhead. Big saggy tits or little perky tits. Big honking ass or a tight little bubble butt.

If you like your sushi with a side of fur have at it. Some of us prefer not to pick pubes out of our teeth, thank you very much.

this is likely the reason that so many americans have postive thoughts about putin despite his being our enemy. he is russian,not ashamed of it and stands for russia's interests. and,F the "international community". pretty much like trump,who is not perfect,but is popular with people like those on here.

this is likely the reason that so many americans have postive thoughts about putin despite his being our enemy. he is russian,not ashamed of it and stands for russia's interests. and,F the "international community". pretty much like trump,who is not perfect,but is popular with people like those on here.
WAIT WHAT? what does that have to do with shaved pussies?

how do you explain the sheeplike acquiessence of european jews to the holocaust wheras that would not work out well for the nazis in israel today?

Reactions: Milf Dots
Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.
We are somewhere between Good times creating weak men and weak men creating hard times. Being soft is not and will never be a good thing.

I'm kind of surprised this classic rant hasn't been mentioned in this thread. Then again, it was first posted back in 2003, so maybe some of you younger guys haven't seen it before. Enjoy!

Reactions: Milf Dots

it must be one of those millennial things I was just talking about. because prepubescent pedo cooch was never the style until around the 2000's
Projecting much with your reference to 12 year olds, you sicko? You must be in your 80s to not appreciate the basic female hygiene of a woman maintaining a bikini wax or Brazilian wax year round.

As a Gen Xer I've seen the change with my own eyes over the years and I prefer the neatly trimmed to the full bush... In my post which you replied to I specifically said "...surrounded by wool" which is exemplified in the pic in post #53. There's a world of difference between the nasty looking wool underpants- and the pedo example you expressed.

I went out to dinner the other night with my wife and some colleagues. I rarely go out any more, I am not a big fan of restaurant food and hate the crowded cluster fuck my town has become. Anyways, as I am eating, I am taking stock of some of the other patrons in the restaurant. I am amazed at a couple of things.

1. The amount of young (college aged) kids in the place. This was a nicer restaurant, the kind with 50-70 dollar plates, and there were droves of college kids in there drinking some type of drink out of Martini glasses and fancy cups. When I was that age, there was no fucking way I could afford to eat there.
2. The general appearance of most of the dudes in there. There was a bunch of hair gel, fancy haircuts, skinny jeans, skinny jackets (is this a thing?) and boots that aren't really boots, but some type of high top wing tip thing. Clearly a bunch of thought went into their wardrobe. I would say the majority of the guys in there were dressed that way. It struck me as a real "chick" thing to do.
3. All the hot chicks with the above! Apparently it is a thing for chicks to have boyfriends or husbands who put more time into their appearance than they do.

I guess this is probably a generational thing, which is the scariest part to me. The overall pussification of our country is well under way and it is going to take John Rambo as Commander in Chief to unfuck this.
How dare you degrade the power of the hair gel and fancy haircuts. 😤

16437007395582108345487159560043.jpg

I went out to dinner the other night with my wife and some colleagues. I rarely go out any more, I am not a big fan of restaurant food and hate the crowded cluster fuck my town has become. Anyways, as I am eating, I am taking stock of some of the other patrons in the restaurant. I am amazed at a couple of things.

1. The amount of young (college aged) kids in the place. This was a nicer restaurant, the kind with 50-70 dollar plates, and there were droves of college kids in there drinking some type of drink out of Martini glasses and fancy cups. When I was that age, there was no fucking way I could afford to eat there.
2. The general appearance of most of the dudes in there. There was a bunch of hair gel, fancy haircuts, skinny jeans, skinny jackets (is this a thing?) and boots that aren't really boots, but some type of high top wing tip thing. Clearly a bunch of thought went into their wardrobe. I would say the majority of the guys in there were dressed that way. It struck me as a real "chick" thing to do.
3. All the hot chicks with the above! Apparently it is a thing for chicks to have boyfriends or husbands who put more time into their appearance than they do.

I guess this is probably a generational thing, which is the scariest part to me. The overall pussification of our country is well under way and it is going to take John Rambo as Commander in Chief to unfuck this.

They're called metrosexuals. It's the transitional stage between heterosexual and homosexual.

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sean-penn-american-men-feminized

Rarely agree with Sean Penn's politics, but on this he is 100% on point. I've been saying the same thing for the last 25 years it seems. What the fuck has happened to men in this country? Young boys playing with dolls? Children being encouraged to identify with whatever sex they "prefer". These metro-sexual skinny jeans wearing, latte sipping, feminine men that I see everywhere nowadays. I'm not that old, in my 50's. You didn't see any of this shit when I was growing up. God help us if our woke military ever does get into a full blown war with China or Russia.
Nahhhh, Penn is a Stooge, and he's a super woke idiot! I used to live above his brother, almost got in to two separate scuffles with him, they were both jerks. Not to speak I'll of the dead.

f9d93638fcc381b18e4ca50f32d45807.jpg

I had to ponder this one awhile before responding.

I'd like Penn to say that to some of John Chaman's buddies.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sean-penn-american-men-feminized

Rarely agree with Sean Penn's politics, but on this he is 100% on point. I've been saying the same thing for the last 25 years it seems. What the fuck has happened to men in this country? Young boys playing with dolls? Children being encouraged to identify with whatever sex they "prefer". These metro-sexual skinny jeans wearing, latte sipping, feminine men that I see everywhere nowadays. I'm not that old, in my 50's. You didn't see any of this shit when I was growing up. God help us if our woke military ever does get into a full blown war with China or Russia.

Heck compare the vets of WWII to the ones of today.

But I will say this ain’t just a American issue, too many are taking the state as their lord and savior

My grandpa was a WWII vet. He also voted for Clinton twice, Cater, Ducacass, Obama, that fucnking expressionless minion Skeletor, and Al fucking Gore. And probably would have voted for Hilary and Biden had he lived long enough. Heck he probably went ahead and voted for them anyway.

Reactions: FWoo45
I live right outside of Ft Carson so I don’t see it as much.

That said, this whole thing is the process where we ask a question, globally, and answer it over the course of about 120 years.

“Are effeminate sexual deviants with no family, no religion, no patriotism, and no sense of self worth going to defeat hordes of die hard communists and Islamic religious fanatics?”

I’m pretty sure I know the answer to that.
Do you go to the range outside gate 20?

Doc

Do you go to the range outside gate 20?

Doc
I used to. The MWR range there....but they weren't really my type of place. Not enough distance and not enough "toss on a set of NODS and smash a car into a building to breach the door at 0200" type shit. :). The new place is much better about that.

Reactions: FWoo45
I used to. The MWR range there....but they weren't really my type of place. Not enough distance and not enough "toss on a set of NODS and smash a car into a building to breach the door at 0200" type shit. :). The new place is much better about that.
Where'd that at. Do tell.

Doc

Just the crowd he hangs out with. He tries to up his masculinity by interviewing the Mexican drug lord who is busted a few weeks later.

Time for Penn to STFU!

I live right outside of Ft Carson so I don’t see it as much.

That said, this whole thing is the process where we ask a question, globally, and answer it over the course of about 120 years.

“Are effeminate sexual deviants with no family, no religion, no patriotism, and no sense of self worth going to defeat hordes of die hard communists and Islamic religious fanatics?”

I’m pretty sure I know the answer to that.
What did the King get his vacation for?

One of the reason why is as soon as you punch someone in the mouth the cops are called, your arrested, the judge takes your gun rights and you end up on probation for assualt, do it again and your in prison and your guns are gone forever. Then the civil suit and medical bills come and financially ruin you. Again total government control and the pussification of American men.

sean penn has championed the causes that have caused the very thing he is bitching about now.

he can go fuck himself.

it is funny watching these dumbfucks realize the reality though. even if they wont look in the mirror and take their rightful share of the blame.
Couldn’t have said this better if I tried

You think it’ll be some politicians and gov who rush in, save your day and un fuck things???? They are the ones who had a MAJOR hand in fucking it up in the first place, it also doesn’t benefit them to have stronger more independent citizens, they want people who’s reflex is to make the comment like yours, “gov save me, you’re my only hope”.

It’ll be your neighbors taking responsibility and putting in some damn budgeting (time and money) and thought in before they squirt out more humans.

And don’t think it’s just liberals, lots of the red hat types dump their crotch fruit off on the state raise,

“I don’t have time to home school”
logs hours a day watching TV and wife works a job that doesn’t even pay enough to justify the gas to get there.

“I don’t have money for private school”
Finances a 60k truck he’s 20k upside down on and buys insurance for EVERYTHING, plus wife has a financed SUV that was 40k and she’s 10k upside down on.

Randy Weaver tried to do it the right way , and look what happened to him and his family, however if enough of us would follow his example, we might have a chance , after all death is a choice and they can't hang us all.

What did the King get his vacation for?
IIRC last year there was a discussion about PayPal not being gun friendly so why is SH using them as a merchant processor for the monthly membership fee.

I think he and Frank didn’t see eye to eye on that subject so he was asked to leave the premises. Could be other stuff that I’m not aware of.

I always liked reading posts from @The King by the way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I attended my son's USMC basic training graduation last August. While I agree with the dismaying level of pussification in this country, my hope was renewed when I watched my son graduate with 276 other new Marines. I met several of his platoon-mates and was impressed.

Not all American men are skinny jean, apple watch wearing (yeah, I said it) who spend more time checking themselves out in a mirror and taking selfies than checking out the girls in the room. There are still MANY real American men.

I also agree that the pendulum is starting to swing back as reality has set in.

Lastly, I just leave this meme I made a few years ago.
AR-15-pussy.jpg

Reactions: JR_77