• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Searching for a KAC M4 Carbine RAS

Flolito

Private
Minuteman
May 6, 2012
Austria / Carinthia
Hi Folks!

I am looking for an Knights Armament M4 Carbine RAS...... i am from Austria, an finding it in Europe is absolutely hopeless.... i even looked for it in US shops ( even if i would find it there it also would be quite imposible to order it from the US because of stupid ITAR regulations...) but it seems to me that KAC has discontinued this item?!

Can you tell me something about the availability of this part? And do you know if KAC will continue to produce this part?

I need it for my AR, which i want to setup in SOPMOD configuration.... and the MI .... even if it is a good quality part, just wont cut it.

52290155614_ed8b6213b3_h.jpg

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Hi Folks!

I am looking for an Knights Armament M4 Carbine RAS...... i am from Austria, an finding it in Europe is absolutely hopeless.... i even looked for it in US shops ( even if i would find it there it also would be quite imposible to order it from the US because of stupid ITAR regulations...) but it seems to me that KAC has discontinued this item?!

Can you tell me something about the availability of this part? And do you know if KAC will continue to produce this part?

I need it for my AR, which i want to setup in SOPMOD configuration.... and the MI .... even if it is a good quality part, just wont cut it.

52290155614_ed8b6213b3_h.jpg
That's your gun now? All the California members are jealous!

But get in line man. I need the RAS FF Long for a future Mk12 Mod 1 build and they're OOS everywhere it seems. Everyone started hoarding KAC stuff when COVID hit and stuff is being re-sold for crazy amounts of money.

There is one for sale locally to me. I do not know the guy, but he has positive feedback on the local forum.

Reactions: RUTGERS95