• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Secession poll

Snuby642

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Numbers seem a bit skewed but it's an option as long as things keep deteriorating.

to be honest, each day that passes, i find myself identifying less as an 'American' and more as a 'New Hampshireman'

why should i have any loyalty to a Federal Govt that is run by an illigimate president......and staffed with people who would happily put a bullet in my head for "voting wrong"?

my loyalty is to the Constitution....and Federally that is not being upheld, or even being pretended to be upheld...and NH is one of the few states that actually tries to abide by it...

also, what is so "united" about our "united states" right now?....1/2 the country is being run by radical race communists....the other 1/2 just wants to be left alone.

Those that really, really want to secede should take a good hard look at federal tax dollars flowing into and out of the state. Then, look at the relatively organized secession of Great Britain from The EU. The negotiation of trade treaties between a secessionist state and the US will be much more contentious...

Reactions: brianf
    Those that really, really want to secede should take a good hard look at federal tax dollars flowing into and out of the state. Then, look at the relatively organized secession of Great Britain from The EU. The negotiation of trade treaties between a secessionist state and the US will be much more contentious...

States need to leave as a block. The separation will be anything but amicable so why even try?

Didn’t they already try that once and ended up taking a big ol’ whoop’n?

The south was an agrarian economy with little industry and few natural resources that the north needed.

Today it's about as 180 degrees from that as anyone can imagine.

Not to mention that if things come to blows, it won't be two organized armies duking it out across fields. It will be much more personal.....shall we say?

The south was an agrarian economy with little industry and few natural resources that the north needed.

Today it's about as 180 degrees from that as anyone can imagine.

Not to mention that if things come to blows, it won't be two organized armies duking it out across fields. It will be much more personal.....shall we say?

Yes, but the (financial) power still lives in NYC and to a lesser extent Chicago. Control of the money. Virginia, which has turned vomit blue, is home to the largest naval shipyard in the world. San Diego is another and California wouuld stay Union. If the Navy stayed with the Union they could easily blockade all the remaining southern ports, cut off trade. Control of the sea/trade with foreign powers.

What would happen is that divided, Russia and China would step right up and eat our lunch, wholesale.

As Odysseus suggested, "Pray for America."

It’s not surprising at all. There is no way to mend the country back together. The left are full on Marxist,big government and perpetual warfare. The other side wants to be left alone and raise our families without a tranny dressed in a cat outfit waving a 18” dildo at them…. We don’t have enough interest that align anymore.

Yes, but the (financial) power still lives in NYC and to a lesser extent Chicago. Control of the money. Virginia, which has turned vomit blue, is home to the largest naval shipyard in the world. San Diego is another and California wouuld stay Union. If the Navy stayed with the Union they could easily blockade all the remaining southern ports, cut off trade. Control of the sea/trade with foreign powers.

What would happen is that divided, Russia and China would step right up and eat our lunch, wholesale.

Great points, but the fed note that is being printed in mass is only the reserve currency of the world because of faith in US government. If there was a session or Balkanization I suspect that would change fast. Tons of trade can and would be done through north and south borders. Not to mention there is no reason Middle and Southern states couldn’t sustain themselves. The coastal regions needs the rest of America more than the other way around.

Reactions: eca7891
    Didn’t they already try that once and ended up taking a big ol’ whoop’n?
    The biggest mistake that time around was not destroying literally everything and everyone south of the MD line.

Davis should have been drawn and quartered in public in the center of Richmond followed by the razing of the entire city.

No quarter for traitors.

Reactions: Triple BB
    Some states have:
    International borders
    International airports
    International shipping lanes

Stable government and generally more resources shipping out than in.

For some it seems doable and possibly advantageous.

I am also a constitutionalists and wish the God Damn federal government was.

Reactions: whiskeytower
    The biggest mistake that time around was not destroying literally everything and everyone south of the MD line.

Davis should have been drawn and quartered in public in the center of Richmond followed by the razing of the entire city.

No quarter for traitors.
    Or maybe the Southern states should have been left alone and the US wouldn’t be under the thumb of a too powerful Federal government nowadays, genius…

For starters fuel will be in short supply for some .

Guess who has the best supply of that. All without federal taxes or control and rules.

Nice

No quarter for traitors.
    You know why J Davis wasn't? Because he would have likely been found not guilty because the Sates had the right to leave the union. Why don't you worry about your own fucked up shithole of a State.

No quarter for traitors.
    Who were the traitors other than Lincoln and his illegal blockades and persecutions?

After you finish throwing them out don't forget the root of the problem, democrats.

I’ve been bangin this drum for a while so I’m definitely in. I want a small corner of the Arkansas ozarks

Reactions: Mwalex

The money that exists in NYC and Chicago isn't real money. It's just digital information. That can be stolen or controlled from anywhere.

There is no shortage of tech savvy people in the south.

The Navy can blockade the south, I agree. The south and midwest can starve the north of both foodstuffs and energy, and don't even need a military force to do so.

The strategic situation is completely different from that of the early 1860s

The money that exists in NYC and Chicago isn't real money. It's just digital information. That can be stolen or controlled from anywhere.

There is no shortage of tech savvy people in the south.

The Navy can blockade the south, I agree. The south and midwest can starve the north of both foodstuffs and energy, and don't even need a military force to do so.

The strategic situation is completely different from that of the early 1860s
    Imagine what would happen if the US Navy sank a flagged Chinese ship bring goods into the port of Houston or Savannah. Btw, goods flow by rail from the Mexican ports all the way through the US to Canada, so is the US Navy going to attack Chinese ships going into Mexican ports? The worlds a different place than it was in 1861.

Texas Governor Abbott and other legislators allready have no problems telling the feds to go pound sand.

More testing of the waters start in September.

If the lying cheating federal government can't be fixed, it will be ignored, replaced or maybe left.

We have the right.

Btw, goods flow by rail from the Mexican ports all the way through the US to Canada, so is the US Navy going to attack Chinese ships going into Mexican ports? The worlds a different place than it was in 1861.
    Nice.

Like I said we have our own international borders.
    Part of Governor Abbott's plan is to first secure that border in spite of the buffoon that runs the country.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
    I think Texas needs the U.S. less than the U.S. needs Texas. If the US loses I35, I40, 4 high level ports, the entire Southeast and middle of the nation i think they will have issues.

We have the right.

Oh no, thats not true. A few years ago some congress critters came out saying states do not have that right. They said the 10th was "settled" in 1865....so....no way.
    So...technically there is no tenth amendment.....well except legalizing drugs and other pet progressive projects. Election reform i guess.....sometimes. Abortion....if you are for it...

BTW, the way things are going China will be the world power. They are setting it up and we are doing nothing about it. Our politicians have sold us out to China. Also, there is a Balkanisation already happening in the US. There are examples even here at SH of people leaving leftist shit holes to more conservative states and that will continue to happen. I am guessing we will all see the worst of it within the next ten years.

I wouldn't be so sure. As i have stated numerous times before the left has been the "slowly turning purple then blue game" for a long while now. i do not believe a lot of the blue states are indeed blue. i do believe audits will show a much different picture. don't get me wrong, the deep blue states are pretty solidly blue, but recently blue states may be victims of fuckery. maybe not, but i do not trust anything the left says.

Reactions: Snuby642
    I disagree Sir.
    I don't see anything in the 10 A that precludes it.

I admit that I'm not a lawyer or scholar, it's a biased opinion.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Reactions: RUTGERS95
    "... One Nation, Indivisible..." Where have I heard that?

I disagree Sir.
    I don't see anything in the 10 A that precludes it.

I admit that I'm not a lawyer or scholar, it's a biased opinion.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

I'm assuming you were replying to my post.
    My post is dripping with sarcasm. May be hard to see, but there it is.

• Love
    Reactions: Snuby642

No quarter for traitors.
    I have read some dumb shit on the Hide but that might be the dumbest so far.

not really that shocking , if they ever do it that would be shocking it's hard to imagine wanting to go down with sinking communist ship and that is what they are trying to do with the country make it sink , strip citizens of there rights and put us all in shackles as slaves but I can't really think of any state being able to be self supportive in every way so they could succeed and thrive for long all on there own . But if they do it Id wish them luck gods speed and great success . Reminds me of running away from a problem rather than getting in there and fighting for what you love which is much harder .

Reactions: Maggot
    not really that shocking , if they ever do it that would be shocking it's hard to imagine wanting to go down with sinking communist ship and that is what they are trying to do with the country make it sink , strip citizens of there rights and put us all in shackles as slaves but I can't really think of any state being able to be self supportive in every way so they could succeed and thrive for long all on there own . But if they do it Id wish them luck gods speed and great success . Reminds me of running away from a problem rather than getting in there and fighting for what you love which is much harder .
    And short of the moon or Mars, theres no place left to run.

"... One Nation, Indivisible..." Where have I heard that?
    Let's take a practical look.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

It seems like God is being pushed out daily by the liberal party.

Liberty has taken a toll and the liberals want to take more.

Justice for all is a damn joke these days.

The pledge should now say "for which it STOOD" not for which it stands.

i have advocated for a separation for awhile now.
    it would actually be very easy and i would think both the progressives and conservatives would go for it,
    on the surface it would still be the united states
    but there would be two distinctly different gov'ts governing their respective side
    one side could be the progressive utopia they dream and jerk off too.
    the other side would be the conservative backwoods paradise a lot of us here on the hide seem to enjoy.
    the president effectively becomes like the King or queen of england ....no real power just a figurehead or ambassador if you will. evry year or two or four years the president is elected from the other side. to make it fair again, no real authority
    each side would have it own governing body, exc, leg and jud
    each side would be able to live the life their side favors
    you would not HAVE to move but may choose too if your living in the part that is opposite to your thinking
    the split would be diagonal from southern california to somewhere through NY with the northern parts and most of cali going to the left (it already is for the most part) the lower portion would be conservative
    both sides would access to ports, mountains, beaches, Canada and mexico
    no check points or anything just a sign stating you are entering the CSA (conservative states of america) and a sign saying you are entering the SBSA ( shit bag states of america) lol or something like that
    corporations stay put ( at least initially)
    Nothing changes with the military
    nothing changes with states money ( at least initaly)
    ..thats it LOl simple.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    which would make me think when is too much enough to move people to war ? when is giving up anymore ground on any issue worth fightng to the death for worth it ? Why run away , why allow the few to walk on the many ? and it's stands as not stood no fat woman has sung a death song nor has any war been fought and lost hell it's not even been started yet .

we're much too sophisticated today to start killing each other over idealistic differences. split the country and we will have peace for at least a generation. by then one side will need more "Lebensraum" or the progressive model will have burned itself out and the people end up revolting against their "elected" overlords and petition to rejoin the United States

Well, I hate to see Hawaii go, but if they are liberal in mind-set anyway...

yeah there will be some sacrifices..... you can still visit though LOL

China already has subverted our government, inflicted uncalculated intangible losses via Wuhan, has had our lunch and working on dinner....

we're much too sophisticated today to start killing each other over idealistic differences. split the country and we will have peace for at least a generation. by then one side will need more "Lebensraum" or the progressive model will have burned itself out and the people end up revolting against their "elected" overlords and petition to rejoin the United States
    Agree. Something like we witness currently in South Africa needs to be avoided at all cost. In a scenario like this, there will be no winners other than the fat cat globalists.

Texas Governor Abbott and other legislators allready have no problems telling the feds to go pound sand.
    Yes, he did that while allowing military bases to bring in thousands of illegals...he's got some explaining to do...and the gun laws do not take affect until Sept. 1, it could be a long six weeks.