• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Second Supressor

BIGBOY1975

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2008
Choupique,Louisiana
Im looking to get another multi caliber Suppressor i had a hybrid 46 wanted to try something else maybee a little cheaper i will be running on a bolt 22-25 and two ar platforms 308 and 300 blkout Thanks

Every gun deserves its own suppressor, you get maximum effect that way, the sooner you come to realize this the better, and I'm not joking. I could maybe see your pov if you only ever bought 1 suppressor but you are now looking for a 2nd one which makes me believe you most likely aren't done buying cans. Buy at least 2 at a time if you can afford it TBH, in the end you will thank me because their really is no 1 can fits all.

I agree a dedicated caliber specific can will be best but if you are wanting a multi use can that’s less expensive, especially for 308 based calibers, I’d suggest an Omega 300

Reactions: Poorboyr
I would just get a .30 cal suppressor.

Which one would really depend on other objectives you are trying to achieve, such as: price, weight, length, dB reduction, backpressure performance, etc.

Im looking to get another multi caliber Suppressor i had a hybrid 46 wanted to try something else maybee a little cheaper i will be running on a bolt 22-25 and two ar platforms 308 and 300 blkout Thanks
Hard to beat for the money. I have one in jail right now.

Reactions: R_A_W
Helios QD Ti is not at all cheap, but a good can to bounce between gas and bolt guns with its modular design.

@BIGBOY1975 - you need to provide a bit of information about what you consider "cheap".

YHM cans are good for performance, if money is the biggest consideration as DBD points out. Another one would be Rex Silentium cans. Diligent Defense is pretty affordable too. If affordability is the top goal, you will be looking at 17-4 SS cans, which will weigh more than their titanium peers.

The Abel Co. Biscuit is a great performer for the price. Works great on precision rifles and ar-15's, less back pressure than some other cans. I use this on my precision rifles and ar-15's. Abel may even still have a discount for SH members.

A rimfire can, lots of fun especially with new shooters and kids. Some of them can handle limited 223 and with subs the closest you will get to Hollywood quiet.