• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Secret Service Takes a Page from Hillary's Playbook

Conaso

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2011
Virginia
Hillary Clinton joked to reporters Tuesday in Las Vegas about whether she "wiped" her email server clean before giving it to the FBI.
“What? Like with a cloth or something?” she asked, then laughed. “I don’t know how it works digitally at all.”

“The Department notified us that many U.S. Secret Service (USSS) text messages, from January 5 and 6, 2021 were erased as part of a device-replacement program,” Joseph V. Cuffari, head of the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Inspector General.

I’m beginning to sound like a broken record, but when will we do something, anything, about it? We still have the ability today. What about tomorrow? When will we stop thinking about what we have to lose and begin thinking about what we’ve already lost? Are we just too selfish to sacrifice our comforts? Do we really have too much to lose? If we wait until there’s nothing left to lose, it’ll probably be too late. We inch closer every day yet we do nothing but complain. If I had the solution, I’d proffer it. I do not. But I’m willing to listen as a bad plan is better than none.

I’m beginning to sound like a broken record, but when will we do something, anything, about it? We still have the ability today. What about tomorrow? When will we stop thinking about what we have to lose and begin thinking about what we’ve already lost? Are we just too selfish to sacrifice our comforts? Do we really have too much to lose? If we wait until there’s nothing left to lose, it’ll probably be too late. We inch closer every day yet we do nothing but complain. If I had the solution, I’d proffer it. I do not. But I’m willing to listen as a bad plan is better than none.
We are like the officers standing in a hallway why our country is being slaughtered, huh?

Meh! Just another screw you we do what we want moment. We are above the law. The swamp is full of despicable creatures.

Reactions: gigamortis