• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

See. I do more than Troll.

How does that even work in Wyoming???? Fly to SFO?

Dunno... gotta ask Maser for Grinder tips.

And Dirty D for fat chick tips since Shankster ghosted us.

The only tips I have to offer is how to stay out of Wyoming and hate commies.

Living off my hard labor and spending money on silly things like shoes, cereal and a mortgage? Instead of a full custom rifle build every six months, 2k of ammo every month and a crate of Ramen noodles?

Yes. My family is definitely a bunch of commies...
Or millennials?

Back on track...... must've been a good ammo day. I also loaded yesterday, 375 rounds for my .223. 69gr smk, 24.1 varget. Ran out of Matchkings......damnit! I did manage to prepare the controversial "ladder test" for my new ar10 .308. Hornady 168gr match hpbt, over Varget. hopefully get out to try it today!
Now on to trolling; I'm sure that "blackout" load was a mold copy and you just used the wrong color silicone. it has happened to all of us at least once.......right?...... I mean, how would I know? Nice looking, ahem...., ammo

Reactions: Bender
Are those ladder and ocw verified? Are they going to sit up more than a week for bullet weld? I've seen your dead prairie dogs at 500 yards.

Are those ladder and ocw verified? Are they going to sit up more than a week for bullet weld? I've seen your dead prairie dogs at 500 yards.
No bullet weld. I am experimenting with dirty cases. I do have a tumbler, I prefer shiny cases but I read about more dirty being more consistent. I loaded a supposed known load for my RPR. Now to wait for the snow drifts to melt.

Did the " Bomb Cyclone " get you guys? I have family in Nebraska and the eastern part of the state is pretty much submerged.

Welp. Snow drifts melted enough to get to the rifle range. Gunna go try them out... I’ll shoot a few groups and write down some dope.

Reactions: cornhusker86
Big center, zero check and fouling shots.

Top right American Gunner 6.5

Top Left Reloads with “known load”
54B6E949-10A1-42D1-9EC9-61C6C56E0F5B.jpeg
C4D20C71-1F3A-4103-AE9F-705562780CA3.jpeg
1F88D7E9-F63B-442B-9A06-0017D9F82FB4.jpeg

The reloads printed higher. Must be faster. No chrono.

Factory was 9.2 mil to 1000. Slowww.

Reloads were not as consistent at 1000, they were 7.6 7.8 mil at 1000.

I got consistent hits with the factory stuff. Reloads never hit the 10” plate at 1000. But wind was gusting between 5-20mph with switching directions.

Reactions: jungle45
The bottom two targets were my .223 that decided to shoot like a Mossberg 500. I got lots to do with it....

Reactions: jungle45

Top Left Reloads with “known load”View attachment 7049464View attachment 7049465View attachment 7049466

I got consistent hits with the factory stuff. Reloads never hit the 10” plate at 1000. But wind was gusting between 5-20mph with switching directions.
Don’t those targets belong in the shotgun section?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Top Left Reloads with “known load”View attachment 7049464View attachment 7049465View attachment 7049466

Thems some nice 500yd groups brother! Good shootin!

They are 500yd groups right?
400?

I still have a few hundred 140 amax blems in blue midway boxes. That's about a half step above a nosler cc.