• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Seekins 25% coupons $30/ea

Okiegunner

Stormtrooper
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2017
Broken Arrow, OK
Getting married July 4th, so its probably in my best intrest to sell these instead of using them before they expire lol....

I have a few 25% ones that can potentially save you 675 on your order for $30/ea (I will make a post when I run out of them so if its still up i still have them available, just text or pm me)

They all expire July 1, 2020. I guarantee that they have not been used. I only scratched off enough to see the % on them and they have been sitting on my shelf every since. PayPal f&f (nothing in the comments), venmo or I'm open to other forms of payment as well. Once payment clears I will scratch off the remainder and send you a picture of the code and then tear it up so that I cant mistakenly send it to anyone else.

Text me anytime, 9l8633285zero
20200215_101311.jpg
20200215_101319.jpg

Last edited:
I would give my first born for a 40% code! Maybe my wife too if she keeps up the nagging.