• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Seekins 30mm Med Rings? Who has them instock?

Re: Seekins 30mm Med Rings? Who has them instock?

and any 1" in stock??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gyr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and any 1" in stock?? </div></div>

+1

Worth the wait! you can not go wrong with Seekins products and Mr. Seekins is GREAT to work with

^^^^^^^^ Listen to this guy.

I've had a couple of purchasing experiences with Glen, and he's always gone far further than I expected to ensure my complete satisfaction. Don't be concerned about the wait -- the final quality is more than worth it.

Thanks
smile.gif
I cant hardly keep the rings in stock. More dealers are wanting them all the time and its hard to guess how many to build even with the past sales logs. We have already sold more rings this year than last. I got the final count on the last build and we sent 490 sets to coating! Thats almost 3000 ring parts! We sent a bunch of other AR part too and just swamped their bead blasting department.

The only thing i have never been able to estimate or guess correctly is the lead time it takes to ship to coating, get them coated and shipped back to me.

Do you have any detachable mag system for a Rem 700 .308 short action in stock or are they coming in this shipment also?

Any news on this? I would also like to purchase some 30mm medium rings.

Mr. Glen called from from Alaska today. I expect lots of stock in about 2 weeks.

Not to fan the flames, but we have lots of backorders to fill and I expect once these arrive in stock they will fly out of here; demand vs supply sort of thing.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. Glen called from from Alaska today. I expect lots of stock in about 2 weeks.

Not to fan the flames, but we have lots of backorders to fill and I expect once these arrive in stock they will fly out of here; demand vs supply sort of thing.

Scott </div></div>

Thanks for the update.

That is all well and good but when are the 4x6's coming out? I really want a pair of them bad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thursday should be the big day.. </div></div>

Any 700 S/A 30 MOA's in the mix?

Cool beans, thanks.