• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Seekins 34mm Low, 6/4 cap screw Rings

slivoman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2011
Chicago, IL
I talked to Seekins today. I just wanted to share some information I received from them today. If anyone ordered or is considering ordering their 34mm Low, 6/4 cap screw rings, they are currently out of stock but plan on manufacturing more by the end of the month and plan on shipping within the first two weeks of March. The standard 4/4 cap screw rings are in stock.

I really appreciate the fact they answered the phone immediately and quickly gave me this information. They offered to swap out for the other rings, or to ship partial shipment (I ordered some other items as well), but I told them i can wait. They also stated they would not charge my credit card until they actually ship the rings.

Great customer service so far and I'm confident that if something was to happen, they would resolve it immediately. Definitely will be buying their products again.

Re: Seekins 34mm Low, 6/4 cap screw Rings

It is amazing what a little customer service will do for repeat business. You dont even have your product but the way they treat you makes you willing to do business again. I wish a lot of companies out there would take a lesson from Seekins! I own a set of their 4 screw cap rings. Excellent choice!

I even received an email today from Seekins explaining exactly what they told me yesterday. Gotta love that. Its a shame that back in the day businesses did well or bad depending on their customer service. now with internet buying and not talking to humans, seems that most companies forget that customer service is the key for repeat customers and word of mouth is the best advertisement.

I got a set of these a long time ago..... Glen was super to talk to and deal with. He wasn't offering them at that time, but he accomodated by matching up a 4 screw set and a 6 screw set. I bought both and had prearranged to sell the other set to another Hide member! Still using them with my USO and swapped from my AI to my GAP HRT! Only real change was 20 minutes from flat base to canted!!!!

Seekins rings are awesome compared to anything else out there, and there are some great ones to compare to.......

Seekins CS is awesome. I too have items on order and they did exactly as stated: phone call and email to update my current order. i think that is outstanding! and their products are awesome!

Slivoman,
I sent you a pm.

Glad to hear good things about Seekins. I've heard a lot about them from my buddy and just bought Seekins rings for my first precision build.

^^^ yes you did buddy. thanks for the offer. Not only does Seekins rock, but so do the hide members!!!

Ahhh, realbass, you just beat me to that post. LOL, now my arrows look goofy.