• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

seekins 34mm low rings.. good prices??

PlinkIt

GunNut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2014
Virginia / North Carolina
anybody know of a good place to buy seekins rings?.. I have a scope that needs some hardware and I like the look of these just wondering if price gets any better than $150?.. any hide vendors got a little better price on them?..

I got my last 34mm Seekins from Primary Arms.
Seekins has never charged as much for their rings as they are worth.

I have always bought rings, and accessories directly from Seekins website. Doesn't seem to take any longer and receipts and tracking information is prompt and accurate on arrival dates.

I got my last 34mm Seekins from Primary Arms.
Seekins has never charged as much for their rings as they are worth.

I believe that they are I am just unaware of their normal prices.. Figured I would turn to the subject matter experts on the topic and see what the consensus was

I bought straight from seekins. They were the only place that had them instock when I needed them. Shipping took forever though.

Thanks for the recommendations, best price I could find was liberty optics also one of few who actually had them in stock.. Ordered Monday just got message that they are in my mail box Wednesday at lunch time.. That's fast!

Not to mention how fast of a reply I got from them with my tracking info and replies to questions..

Seems like a good first call for me from now on!

You did good. Scott at Liberty Optics is one of many great vendors on this site.