• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes seekins base in stock?

ProCharger

Private
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2013
I am wanting to scope my 700 using seekins rings and base. I have no problem locating the rings but I can not find the base in stock anywhere so I am seeking your help. So far I have checked the hide and ar15.com vendors with no luck. An email to seekins was returned today saying they are out of stock as well with no ETA on more coming out. I am looking for a rem 700 short action, 20 moa, #6 screws base. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am starting to believe they are made of unobtanium.

On a side note if they are in fact unattainable what base would you recommend in its place? I want seekins quality or better. Thanks.

If you are in a bind, I have a Seekins 0MOA base I'd sell you if it'd help you out. I know it's not exactly what you are looking for, but PM me if you are in need.

Last edited:
As of 2 yesterday per my emails they do not have them in stock.

"Good Morning,

Yes we have the rings in stock and ready to ship. However the base is sold out.

Kody

420 Century way #100

Red oak Texas, 75154

[email protected]"

PM "heatseekins" here on the hide and Glen Seekins can either tell you if or when he will have some or tell you who might.

Whats wrong with Badger? I would rank them right up there with Seekins. Although I have a Seekins 20 moa on mine.

There is nothing wrong with badger. I was just wanting to match the rings with the base and honestly I am not a fan of the badgers rings. They may perform flawlessly but the mounting nut is what turns them off to me.