• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Forged Lowers

Re: Seekins Forged Uppers

I'm such a moron. Obviously knew that...I've been focused on finding uppers, had that on my mind. Gettin' old.

edited thread title.

Re: Seekins Forged Lowers

I was reading my email.
Email from Rainier comes in!!
Got a the notice that it was back in stock.
Clicked on the the direct link (seconds after getting the email)
GONE!

Some one is f'ing with me.
mad.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smschulz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was reading my email.
GONE!

mad.gif
</div></div>

I feel the same. I got the email at 2:16 went online at 2:40 and they were all gone
frown.gif

I clicked the link seconds after it hit my inbox- I was already there for work- and they were out of stock. "Gone in Sixty Seconds" is a vast overestimation...

Well, at least I don't "need" one.

I ordered two of them, but received an email today that Rainier may have over sold them so now my order is pending....

Someone already posted in another thread about rainers system. What happens is they stick the item into inventory in their system. It then starts going down the list of people that are on the notify me list but the computer can only send one email at a time. It then stops sending emails when the system determines it is out of stock. You were likely one of the last email notifications before they stopped sending them out.

It's all a duck shoot these days. Sometimes you get a nut and sometimes the squirrel goes hungry. I've been hungry most of the time but I did get a nut with Rainer. I got an email notice at 10pm that they had Mega Matens back in stock. I was on my phone at the time and went right there and ordered. Maybe 2 minutes before I clicked order and it went through. WHOO HOOO! About 10 minutes later I get an mail from Paul Huang the VP of sales saying they had 10 in stock but their system sold 17 and they would be cancelling my order. DOH! About ten minutes later I get another email from Paul saying he made a mistake and I was number 10! Double WHOO HOOO!

Get on the notification list and be lightning fast and you may get a nut! LOL

It sure is crazy right now, Thats for dang sure! Some times it takes a few minuets for emails to go thru all of their channels before they get to you. We are still shipping lowers daily so keep watching!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_morse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two of them on Broker now, for $200 each Buy It Now. </div></div>

Must have sold. There are a couple there now with BIN of $300.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brianidaho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_morse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two of them on Broker now, for $200 each Buy It Now. </div></div>

Must have sold. There are a couple there now with BIN of $300. </div></div>

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=328851934

There is a BIG 5th wheel camper that has been parked out in front of Seekins Precision. I assume someone is there 24/7. I have not stopped in to visit Seekins Precision for a while I don't want to slow up somebodys order:):)
ETA
standard.jpg

Thanks C Morse for the tip. Just got one for $200 Buy it now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_morse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brianidaho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_morse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two of them on Broker now, for $200 each Buy It Now. </div></div>

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=328851934 </div></div>

We are there 24/7 running as hard as we can go! The 5th wheel is going to be our mobile show room and shiloah and I will be hauling across the us to shoots and different events. No one is sleeping in the parking lot
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BullzeyeNJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks C Morse for the tip. Just got one for $200 Buy it now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_morse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brianidaho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_morse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two of them on Broker now, for $200 each Buy It Now. </div></div>

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=328851934 </div></div> </div></div>

Glad I could help. I'm pretty excited to have one on the way myself.

I think most sign up for the email that sends out when they are in stock. then its a frenzy.. At least their server didnt crash this time.

We sent a ton more out yesterday. 14 big boxes came in from coating
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We sent a ton more out yesterday. 14 big boxes came in from coating
smile.gif
</div></div>

Don't you need my address so you can just ship a box directly to my house?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We sent a ton more out yesterday. 14 big boxes came in from coating smile</div></div>

Where to?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think most sign up for the email that sends out when they are in stock. then its a frenzy.. At least their server didnt crash this time.

We sent a ton more out yesterday. 14 big boxes came in from coating
smile.gif
</div></div>

Keep em comin'
grin.gif

I see by the website that y'all have some forged uppers coming out soon also. &#128520;

I can't wait to get a pair to go with the pair of forged lowers I picked up from Rainier Arms. Make for some gorgeous builds.

TM

I was reading my email.
GONE!

mad.gif

Awaiting an email notice will get you nothing but a "sorry too late" these days. Either you're on the site when the stock shows up, or you're not - it really is that simple in the current environment.