• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Seekins Havak Magazine Issues

Georgedubya

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2018
USA
Anyone else have issues with the carbon fiber magazines on their Havak hunting rifle? The feed lips on mine are sharp and splintery (I spent a half hour tonight picking carbon fiber out of my thumb) and they also aren’t spaced correctly. My 300 win mag can’t hold 3 rounds under spring tension. They just burst out the top.

Thanks.

I'd just contact Seekins. Glen is fucking awesome...I had an issue with some Seekins BM about 5 years ago. I called Seekins, ended up speaking to the man himself. He saw my area code (Idaho is all 208), and asked where I lived (Boise). He said he would be down in Boise the following week to shoot the MGM Ironman 3G comp. He said he believed he knew what the problem was and that he would bring the requisite tools down with him.

Fast forward the week had gone by. I called Glen, he said he would be at the local Chili's having dinner at 6:00pm, asked me if I could drop by there and he would try to fix my BM.

As coincidences go, a friend dropped in on me about 30 minutes before I was to go meet Glen. My buddy was able to fix the BM himself (needed to finish threading through a jam nut), which he did so successfully.

All that being said, I'm not ever going to forget Glen Seekins' attitude and willingness to help me out. Dude was willing to interrupt his dinner to come outside and help one of his customers out.

This is the first time telling this story, which is shitty. I need to tell it more often, but that is also why my family and I support the hell out of Seekins. That small act and willingness to help made him a few customers for life. That's all it took.

And that's also the reason why, my brother will be accepting delivery on his very first gas gun tomorrow: a Seekins Precision SP10 in 6.5 Creedmoor.

If you ever read this, thanks again Glen. You're a juggernaut in the world of quality customer service.

Reactions: TheMammoth