• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Lower at the gun show

Re: Seekins Lower at the gun show

If you don't mind me asking, what was the going rate? Local gunshop where I deer hunt was asking $299 last week.

Your going to love it. I love the one with I got on GB from CCA.

I have been seeing more and more at the shows. For a while it was hard to find them anywhere. I love mine hope you enjoy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trisurvivor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you don't mind me asking, what was the going rate? Local gunshop where I deer hunt was asking $299 last week.

Your going to love it. I love the one with I got on GB from CCA. </div></div>

I paid $240 for it. So far assembly has been a breeze. I haven't assembled one in about 8 years, only problem I had was dropping a detent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clarkarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been seeing more and more at the shows. For a while it was hard to find them anywhere. I love mine hope you enjoy. </div></div>

They had a bunch on no name brands. Only a couple that I had ever heard of. I've been tossing around building a SBR guess I have to now.

I am running mine with a pof-usa 415. Awesome! Good price too.

The seeking lowers are probably the sweetest lowers I have seen. They are machined great and they look cool to boot. I have one as of now and have another on the way that will be a SBR eventually. I would like to have about 2 more to be honest.

I agree with what said. He is making some wicked stuff. When i got to see and lay my hands on a lower when they came in at a place that i deal with here i was all over it. Got 2 of them and 2 uppers. 1 upper is going on a Noveske gen 11 billet lower for something different. I just can't wait to here and see what the 308 platform is going to be like if and when they do 1.

Seekins is great stuff. I live where they are manufactured. I can't wait for the .308 platform to be released!