• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins lower finished ...working on upper

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    DFW TX
    Finished my Seekins lower. I have all the upper parts just waiting on the barrel to cure in the oven
    smile.gif

Parts:
    Seekins billet lower
    Seekins billet mag release
    Magpul MOE+
    Magpul UBR
    JP carbine buffer spring
    LMT standard carbine buffer
    KNS Stainless detent Pins
    KNS trggier pins in FDE
    BAD Inc. safety
    Geissele SSA-E

Upper Parts (pics to come)

Seekins Billet upper
    Seekins 13" BAR Rail
    Seekins Adjustable gas block
    Mid Gas tube
    WOA 14"5 barrel (Coated in FDE) with pinned PWS FSC556
    WMD NiB coated BCG
    Core15 V2 charging handle

DSC_0549.jpg

DSC_0550.jpg

Re: Seekins lower finished ...working on upper

We have a nearly identical lower. Looking forward to seeing the upper completed. The KAC 14.5" or PRI 18" happened to be my flavor of choice. Going to see how your device looks before I continue, haha. Post a completed picture when done!

Preston

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SkyScrapin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have a nearly identical lower. Looking forward to seeing the upper completed. The KAC 14.5" or PRI 18" happened to be my flavor of choice. Going to see how your device looks before I continue, haha. Post a completed picture when done!

Preston </div></div>

I have a pic when all the parts came in I just kinda tossed it together.... sorry its a shitty cell pic

IMAG0194-1.jpg

I love the look of those seekins lowers! The cutout on the mag well is awesome. I got two on order I'm thinking one is going to be reserved for an SBR build.

That is a pretty lower!

Great build! I've got a seekins stripped lower on order. From their website it looks like the lower comes with some parts already installed. Is that how yours was? Just planning on what parts I'll need to buy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jumper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great build! I've got a seekins stripped lower on order. From their website it looks like the lower comes with some parts already installed. Is that how yours was? Just planning on what parts I'll need to buy.</div></div>

Mine came with the bolt releases installed. I had to remove the left side bolt release to install the mag release. It is really nice to have the threaded pins instead of the press in pins. All you need is a small allen head set and you are good to go. The relocated (it is in the pistol grip area) and captured take down pin is also a great feature. I had to trim the spring a little, but it is nice.

Sprayed99 - It was nice meeting you on Saturday. Damn nice build you got there, you have good taste in components. Thanks for introducing me to the Seekins BAR rail, gotta get me one for the next build. Let me know if she shoots as good as she looks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WTC343</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sprayed99 - It was nice meeting you on Saturday. Damn nice build you got there, you have good taste in components. Thanks for introducing me to the Seekins BAR rail, gotta get me one for the next build. Let me know if she shoots as good as she looks. </div></div>

It was nice to meet you as well.

Here is the finished pics... BTW the PWS is welded and it came out to 16.195"

DSC_0555-1.jpg

DSC_0556.jpg