• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Precisions new 308 Taking orders now!

Very nice...I would love to buy one as a receiver set, to build a 308 semi auto companion to my bolt action. Also since your in the business of making money, would you consider making a new bottom metal set that would accept the AI AX Chasis magazines. If so I would buy one.

Im sure she would let you rent it.... maybe but then again she can be pretty competitive. Might do something like give you the gun, but make you use your 308 ammo .... but not tell you until your staged and ready to shoot. Better watch this one close :)

Im sure she would let you rent it.... maybe but then again she can be pretty competitive. Might do something like give you the gun, but make you use your 308 ammo .... but not tell you until your staged and ready to shoot. Better watch this one close :)

Haha!! Her and Shirley definitely belong on the same team together..

Thanks for the tip ;)

This looks really nice actually. One of the best things to happen in the billet AR10 market to date. I'm sorry I missed the private tour of your shop that I was supposed to be at earlier this year before BoomerShoot, but I was neck-deep in some work in preparation for the event.

I've had the opportunity to work on some of your iMRT and billet sets doing Cerakote, and they are top notch products with superb fit and finish, with attention to detail that makes assembly and function a lot better than the standard design. If anyone hasn't had the opportunity to paw over Seekins products, you will be in for a treat that is rare in this industry, since so many small shops crank out the same old thing, and slap a new label on it.

Not so with Seekins. They take an awesome design already in Gene Stoner's DI line-up, and elevate it to a level of perfection that is appreciated by discerning customers with a taste for precision fit, solid aesthetics, thoughtful execution, and reliable function. I love the skeletonized relief cuts on this SP10 lower.

Thanks for not putting the colossal abortion Forward Malf Assist on this upper. I wish you had a lightweight billet upper w/o FA to complement your beautiful billet lowers in the AR15 frame. Your ATC is awesome, BTW.

Once you catch up on building whole rifles will you be offering a varity of barrels also?

Thanks LRR!

I would imagine a similar upper could be done in 556!

I'm not sure when or if we will offer barrels, right now that isn't something we have planned. The 308 complete rifle has pretty much consumed us.

with a complete rifle rolling out, it only means that individual parts will follow suit! this will be a great pairing with my sp223. thanks seekins, totally love you guys!!

Ordered mine today. Got to work on a couple of these recently and they are sick. If you're on the fence, don't hesitate, the machining and lines are straight outta a Flash Gordon episode! Haha Thanks for sharing Glen!