• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Seekins Rings In Stock Anywhere?

Johnny Lately

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2011
SA, TX
I need a set is Seekins 30mm medium rings. Either 4/4 or 4/6 cap design.

Does anyone have a lead as to where I may find some in stock?

Thanks!

Re: Seekins Rings In Stock Anywhere?

Check with:

SWFA

EuroOptic

DSG Arms

JoeBobOutfitters

Primary Arms

If none of the above...have a search through the PX AND/OR post a WTB ad here on the Hide. Several various sets of Seekins rings have come and gone in recent weeks.

If it doesnt bother you, Vortex Precision matched are Seekins re-branded.

I just noticed that about five minutes ago. It doesn't bother me at all. I really just want quality, American made rings. Thanks, John

Not a problem. Be sure and check the ring heights, I believe Vortex lows are the same as Seekins mediums. I have two sets right now on two different rifles and they are great.

You could also check out these - AADMOUNT Triple Lug Rings Available through the site or SWFA. Jon A. is a member here on the hide and a great dude to deal with. They are American made too. Have 2 sets and love them. My buddy has the Vortex version of the Seekins and I'll take the Aadmounts any day. Just my personal preference.