• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Sp10's

Vaalrman1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2020
PNW
Anyone looking for Seekins SP10's? I may be getting one or two in stock in sniper grey. Not sure on the calibers as of yet but probable 6.5 and .308.

Reactions: BurtG
Yeah, awesome to deal with and giving out huge deals on Seekins hard to acquire shit when others are jacking prices up!

www.vaalrprecision.com

Hello Gonzaga. I had 2 sp10’s but I think they are gone already. I should have more coming so please let me know if I can get something for you or if you need anything else.

Reactions: 65x55guy
Hey! New poster here, and nearly a year later I'm in the same position as you were. Did you happen to find a 308 in FDE? If so, how long was your search before you got one?
Haven’t found

I only have 6.5 CM right now in SGY. If anyone wants a 308 I can order one. Lead time could be 3 months or 10. Hard to tell with seekins.

You bet. Would you mind sending me a text at 509-596-0866? It’s easier for me to communicate there. That is my business phone.