• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Seekins SP15 6mm ARC DMR Rifle w/Burris XTR3 3.3-18x50 in NF Ultramount Package

redneckbmxer24

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    I'm sure I'll regret this but I just don't shoot it like I thought I would due to not having the opportunities around for LR shooting so it rarely gets shot. I've had it at the 100 yard range 3 times and LR/ELR range twice.

The rifle is a Seekins SP15 in 6mm ARC with 18" barrel and FDE finish. The rifle is 100% factory from Seekins and this one has the TT Competitive 3lb trigger which is the most crisp AR trigger I've ever felt. There is truly zero creep. This rifle is not available from Seekins anymore either, they are only doing black rifles now to streamline production.

It's in excellent condition aside from some wear on the shell deflector and has around 500 rounds through it. It's sub 1/2moa with Hornady 103gr Precision Hunter, 105gr BTHP Black, and 108gr ELDM Match ammo. The 103gr and 105gr were extremely consistent to 1K on both outings and the ELDM to 1200 yards (3/3 on an IPSC). The first 5 round group out of the gun with 105gr BTHP after 2 sighters went into a .385" group. This is probably the the best DMR rifle I've ever owned.

I don't think I have the original box but if I don't it will ship in a hard case. I do have the box for the optic as well as the sunshade and extra non capped windage knob that will come with the optic whether it sells as a package or solo.

I'll sell it as a package deal with the Burris XTR3 3.3-18 illuminated SCR2 MRAD in NF Ultramount and MKM XLP level or I'll split them. The Sawtooth ARCA rail and the Hawkins brake are not included but I'd consider selling them. The rifle, optic, mount, and level are a $3200 package at street price before any tax or shipping. Pricing is as follows:

$2800 shipped for the package minus the ARCA and Brake.
    $1650 shipped for the rifle as it would ship from the factory (Same as above minus optics package)
    $1200 shipped for the optics package. (Optic, mount, level).

Payment via Zelle, Venmo, certified check or USPS MO. NO PAYPAL.

I also have some ammo and 10rd and 20rd Duramags that are available to purchase as well.

NO TRADES. I'm only selling to possibly fund a Joel Etchen 687 Signature and I'm only interested in purchasing new direct from them so I can pick the wood.

NO SALES TO RESTRICTED STATES. Your FFL must accept from an individual otherwise there will be an additional fee if it has to come from an FFL.

Attachments

• IMG_0969.jpeg
      IMG_0969.jpeg
      490 KB · Views: 124
    • IMG_0970.jpeg
      IMG_0970.jpeg
      488.1 KB · Views: 125
    • IMG_0971.jpeg
      IMG_0971.jpeg
      298.5 KB · Views: 125
    Reactions: rpg777