• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Seekins srs rail

josey88

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2011
Anybody knows how fast is Seekins Precision on acting on orders and then shipping them ? I ordered an SRS rail yesterday at midday and so far , no answer to e-mails or phone call , and the credit card hasn`t been charged

Re: Seekins srs rail

I forgot about the holiday ... perhaps that is it.

We have been working 24/7 for the last few weeks so we took a long weekend. We had some horrible issues with out phone last week (ditching the VOIP) so if you were the guy that called and i lost you, sorry. We do have the HS sling rail in stock.

If we have your item in stock it will ship within 24 hours (Thursday or friday orders ship monday).

Our normal work week for answering phones is also going to change to Monday-Thursday.

Mr Seekins , it was me and I am glad that you remember me and more important, that you have the SRS HS sling rail in stock . Frankly, I got a little bit confused after we lost our phone call and didn`t know what to think ... My apologies . The news that the HS rail will be shipping soon is fantastic . Thanks for taking the time to post Jose