• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seem like fair punishment to me…

I can almost understand him whacking the dude who was jerking off in front of his daughters, but to kill who I assume was the younger brother, and who I also assume are his mom and stepdad is just fucked up. I wasn’t there of course, but fuck…

And yeah, horrible ‘reporting’ too. Somebody’s parent paid a lot of money for their crotch fruit to get a journalism degree, but forgot to teach them logic and how to write.

”Majorjon Kaylor”

What the heck is a person named “Majorjon” doing in Kellogg, ID?? I lived in Coeur d’Alene from 1997-2005 and that would have been an odd name to have in Kellogg at that time, not to mention there’s really not much in the way of jobs to be had there outside of ski or logging season. I have to say though, if more people “took out the trash” like he did, it wouldn’t be piled up so high right now. Just think what a person like this would do in a major metropolitan area like Washington DC!!

Reactions: MJF
They had to look thru his window into his house to see him. Forget the shooting for a minute and reverse the "looking."

Now the headline reads peeping Tom arrested. He should have told his Wimmen to stop looking in windows.

• Haha
Reactions: hlee
Okay. By the report he shot all them in the head. Damn. He did it right. Maybe there's more info about the dead family, maybe they had previous convictions??
Second note from the write-up :
Documents reveal a few days prior to the shooting, the suspect's wife, Kaylie Kaylor, described witnessing Devin Smith fondling himself through a window in front of her and her young daughters.

Now you ficked up. Cause you didn't see the "offense" in the first person. You relied on "second hand" info. Seems like the guy wanted to go to the big house with a good story.

Reactions: diverdon