• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SEI M14 with NF Army Mil-spec

Charlie Mike

Private
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2013
Idaho
Being new here, I thought I should show one of my baby's.
_MG_1550.jpg
I am really excited to see what I can get out of her accuracy wise, being a semi-auto and all.
Might take a while to load. Big pic.

Last edited:
Good looking gun I have a socom 16 in a sage chassis I'm impressed with it it tightened my group up for mine.

great looking rig, I have always liked the Sage stocks. please follow up with a range report.

I told myself I was done buying and building firearms after my last one. Seeing your beautiful rifle might have inspired me to add anther!

Thanks for the comments. It is the latest weapon I've added to the stable. I just received a LaRue LT608 which I'm going to replace the Sage scope mount with. Going to do a comparison between them and see which I like better. Weight, repeatable zero with removal, etc.
I have only got her out twice and this was at the local KD range.
IMG_0692.jpg
This was my last group at 100 yards. Right around 1 MOA which I don't think was too bad for a brand new semi-auto. I'm still tweaking around with it and getting to know how it shoots and what kind of ammo she likes best.