• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seized 67 guns without trial?

As a law-abiding citizen, and someone who prides himself in being a responsible firearms owner and always strives to set a good example for other gun enthusiasts, I must say that the "red flag" laws are by far the scariest and most worrisome new "gun control" legislation.

A red flag bill was just passed in my state, and it is frightening to think of the ways that these laws can be misused, misinterpreted and exploited by both civilians and LE alike.

I’ll answer in order...with common sense

1) Should we not continue to try and make it better?

2) Yes I would think as a member of society you’d want to continue to make it better

3) No contempt from me, I just think using sensible thought, many gun issues could be handled better. Because someone want to ban a bump stock doesn’t mean the government wants to take everything you own.

4) Yes I’m clearly stating that I think it is an error in the ways of gun owners to just blindly push back on every possible regulation.

5) compromise on something that aids in fixing the issue.

In the end of you deny there is an issue, that’s more problematic than any other statement. Fighting common sense makes no sense.

Those willing to give up a little bit of liberty for a little bit of safety are deserving of neither.

If the threat is credible, he should be charged.
This is where it all comes down to.

And it's a sad state of affairs where being a Constitutionalist is a bad thing to so many in this country. It is a title that every jurist and lawmaker should aspire to become.

Compromises of our constitutionally guaranteed rights are failures of our system of government, and those who vote for those compromises need to be held accountable at a far greater rate and far higher severity than currently seen. The one constitutional amendment that the lawmakers would never pass is criminal or civil liabilities for lawmakers who infringe upon the rights of the citizens by their legislative actions, but it's one that we desperately need.

Reactions: RNWRKNP

2) Yes I would think as a member of society you’d want to continue to make it better

3) No contempt from me, I just think using sensible thought, many gun issues could be handled better. Because someone want to ban a bump stock doesn’t mean the government wants to take everything you own.

4) Yes I’m clearly stating that I think it is an error in the ways of gun owners to just blindly push back on every possible regulation.

In the end of you deny there is an issue, that’s more problematic than any other statement. Fighting common sense makes no sense.

Brazz04,

people like you are weak & will cave over nothing. The problem isn’t the gun; the problem is the person holding the gun in the instances in which you speak. This is called individual responsibility. *Not a group thing.

Giving up our personal freedoms is most definitely a slippery slope. One right here, one there & pretty soon they’ll all be gone. No compromise. EVER. Our rights were guaranteed by God himself, which means that no man can take them away. Period.

If it can be proven that a person is a credible threat or a danger to others by all means disarm that person. Due process must be served. Being an asshole isn’t enough in my opinion to revoke a person’s 2A rights.

You bunch of Bill of Rights zealots ran him off.

We all have to consider the audience when we speak up, don't we? What should he have expected?

In '70, one of my "friends" had the idea that a bunch of us underage punks would waltz into an all-black bar on the south side of town and order drinks. What he didn't tell us was the rest of his plan. We got served and we drank up with a bunch of the locals giving the hairy eyeball. We paid up and my "friend" bellowed out: "I've never seen so many niggers in one place!". We got roughed up a bit but obviously, I got out alive.

What I didn't expect was that I made a bunch of black friends that I still am friends with today. They respected either my stupidity or my cahones and it didn't really matter which. The point is, once you step into it, you need to hold your ground and speak your mind - and hopefully, your mind is right.

Reactions: RNWRKNP

Are you a paid troll?

And yeah how about constitutional carry, and no gun free zones. That would just about end mass shootings. But close minded people like yourself that make decisions with emotion will never let it happen.

Reactions: brazz04 and Bender
Something similar just happened here. Welfare check led to seizure of 'numerous weapons, including assault rifles and clips'. Oh, and a half block away from a school!
No further details at this time.