• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Selector Switches For SCAR

TANGOOSCAR

Private
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2013
Received my selector switches from Sean at Tactical Empire a couple weeks ago. I used to run the Magpul switches, and even though they were much better than the stock switches, I still couldn't manipulate them they way I wanted. This may not be an issue with many of you as you are happy with either the stock or magpul switches, but some of you like myself that have smaller hands, I can assure you these switches fix the issue. Upon inspection out of the package, they are excellent quality. Size large is on the main manipulation side, and a medium on the opposite side. They fit perfectly with no play in the switch, and the screw sits where it should and hasn't loosened at all.

On the main manipulation side, the thumb can easily reach the selector without having to move the hand or strain your thumb forward. The large selector is not so large as to block rotation or dig into your hand while in the fire position.

Now to the biggest issue with the stock and magpul switches for me; returning the switch back to safe with the top of my thumb. I used to have to move my hand from the grip and rotate my thumb forward so I could reach the switch. With the Tactical Empire switch this is no longer and issue and I can run the switches the way that feels right for me.

On the opposite side, the medium switch is perfect, it doesn't interfere with the rotation of the switch, and is long enough to use it with the other hand when using the rifle on your opposite shoulder.

Compared to the stock and magpul switches:

All in all I am extremely happy with these switches. It's incredible how such a small accessory can have a dramatic change to the feel of the rifle. Sean is a stand up guy, and was in great email contact through the whole process and made sure I was completely satisfied. I can't recommend these enough.

Welcome to the Hide TANGOOSCAR and VJJ's humor. Hey, if it works for you and other shooters, then great.

As for the Gary and Ace reference... If I'm interpreting his joke right, it's because that selector looks a bit cockandballsish...
The-Ambiguously-Gay-Duo.jpg